"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Oh no, Honey. I'm so sorry. *hugs*
Thank you. I still cry every day. I keep wanting to write more about her. I know I will when the wound heals a little more.Nice to see you.
It'll help to write about her; I'm so sorry. Our pets are our best friends. *hugs*
I know the feeling. We put down two within a couple of years and it's just heartbreaking. But they live forever in your heart and I know you know that. *hugs*
I'm so sorry, Glow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no, Honey. I'm so sorry. *hugs*
Thank you. I still cry every day. I keep wanting to write more about her. I know I will when the wound heals a little more.
Nice to see you.
It'll help to write about her; I'm so sorry. Our pets are our best friends. *hugs*
I know the feeling. We put down two within a couple of years and it's just heartbreaking. But they live forever in your heart and I know you know that. *hugs*
I'm so sorry, Glow.
Post a Comment