A lady I work with had been reading all my hockey stuff. She enjoyed it so much that she decided to share it with some of her co-workers. After telling me I should share it with other (work) people and me not doing so, I guess she felt she could do it herself. That was a problem for me for a couple reasons but mostly because I don't want everybody in the system reading personal things about me. It wasn't started as a sports blog and it wasn't meant to be a sports blog. It just happened that way. So. That address now belongs to my sports musings. Interestingly, if somebody chose to "follow" this blog, they could still do so. Is that correct? yuck.
My friends who moved to Wyoming last year moved back here. They got back on Friday. yay!
Nothing else going on right now that is non-hockey/football.
Monday, July 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't it amazing that people will do stuff like that? What a hassle.
People never cease to amaze me it seems. It is quite the hassle. I don't think any of them will care enough to bother with it but it was the point of the whole thing... you know what I mean?
I know. Is that crazy or what?
If anybody asks about my blog please feel free to give them this address... ummm as long as it's not somebody I work with.
I found you! She could have copied and pasted what you wrote about hockey into an email instead.
yay Puffy!
Ack, I shouldn't have emailed this link to all of your coworkers?
Post a Comment