Thursday, January 08, 2009

Leverage

We've fallen in love with a new show on TNT called Leverage. The draw for me to watch it was learning that Christian Kane was a star of it. (I've been watching Angel repeats a lot these days.)









You may also know him from a show that was on CBS called Close to Home. But probably not. His character was painfully underused and heartbreakingly killed.


He's starred in movies (Friday Night Lights, Secondhand Lions, Life or Something Like It) and guest starred on television shows (Dawson's Creek, Las Vegas).



I posted that one especially for Jen. hee.

Or maybe you know him from his music.




Hooray for intensified crushes.

Have I mentioned that Leverage also has Aldis Hodge? This was a pleasant surprise for me when we tuned in to watch the pilot episode. I yelled, "VooDoo!"... because he played VooDoo on Friday Night Lights.

Plus, it always helps my case when a television show I drool while watching is a good show. That's my leverage.

hee. I just found the blog post from October of '05. I am 98% compatible with Christian. ha. mmm.

9 comments:

Jen said...

I like the first 2 pics, with the short hair. He looks good there.

Thanks for shirtless Pacey. I totally remember that episode. For obvious reasons. *grin*

Glowie said...

He tends to look much younger with shorter hair. mmmm Lindsey

You remember that episode because of "Nick" right?

I didn't take into consideration what that last picture looks like. Two guys on an elevator, putting their clothes on, not looking at each other. It's not what it might look like. They're so hot though.

Tummy said...

He is hot. I may have to tune in, but I'm afraid I'd jinx it.

Swami said...

You have more crushes than anyone I know, Glowie! It's always fun to come here and see your Hot Guy pics.

Jen said...

Pffffffffft!

Well, obviously that compatibility site is complete bollocks (hee!) because it says I'm only 31% compatible with Lee (as if!), yet I'm 100% compatible with James van der Beek. Dawson!? Really?! Come.On. If it must give me Dawson's Creek cast members, I think you know who is the most appropriate.

Besides. Lee and I are MFEO. Fo reals. :)

(Please pardon all of the insane slang. I may be a little drunk.)

Jen said...

PS- I still need a new avatar. :(

Velva said...

OMG!!!

See, I accidentally watched an episode of Leverage in a hotel room last week, and I thought both those two looked familiar!

Darn it! Now I have to DVR another show!

But nothing will ever top the homoerotic overtones that were the Angel/Lindsay relationship at its peak. :D

Debcapsfan said...

*squee*
I love love love Leverage. I have always had a thing for Timothy Hutton...I like his voice and his sense of humor. Plus I think he's a damn fine actor.
I think the entire cast has great chemistry. That's so important on that type of show.

Glowie said...

Velva, I never got the Angel/Lindsey hoyay. Now that I read so much about it, I even look for it but still don't see it.

oh Deb, I swooned when Hardison said to Parker, "I like how you turned out." Sooooooo sweet. Eliot always makes me swoony. The, "how was I supposed to know it was a lesbian bar," cracked me up!