Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's time to admit I have bad taste

in football boyfriends.

In my defense though, this is the player I fell in love with:



This is the man I hated to lose:


This is the player who left me in awe:



And this is the man who melts my heart:




I don't know who this man is:

and I certainly don't know what he's thinking. But he breaks my heart.

11 comments:

Breezy said...

Just football ones? *grin*

Glowie said...

*pout*
Sure, kick me when I'm down.

Jen said...

What did he do? You're not answering my email. Don't make me google. :P

Sorry he let you down. :(

Glowie said...

email? I didn't have one the last time I checked... which was, I guess about two hours ago... oops.

He shot me in the heart, that's what he did.

Glowie said...

I don't think you understand how badly it hurts me. *sigh* My poor husband is trying so hard not to be smug.

Breezy said...

*snort* Don't you mean he shot HIMSELF in the leg?

Glowie said...

*squinty eyes*
I logged on to yahoo sports on Saturday and my Roster Alert said, "Plaxico Burress has been dropped by x# of teams" and I thought, jeez just for missing this week's game for a hamstring injury? Then I read the note that he was accidentally shot in the leg. It brought tears to my eyes and then I read more about it. And here I am all worried because I remember clearly when he lived here and his house was robbed. *sigh* What an ass. I wonder if my husband will let me visit him in jail.

Swami said...

I know who he is!!!
He's the guy who's lucky he didn't shoot his own dick off!

For all you childrens out there - if you are carrying a gun stuck into your waistband and it starts to slip into you pant leg - don't try to grab it through your pants! Bad things may happen.

Glowie said...

oh lord. That would have been the death of me. for real.

Breezy said...

*snort* Swami funny.

Glowie said...

That is nothing to joke about!

hrmpf