Thank you. He got a nice cow valve in there now. The doctor said it is the "newest model". I'm not sure what that means but if it works, we'll take it. He said it should last 12 to 18 years. There were some respiratory problems but that seems to be better now. Thank you again.
He was sitting up yesterday afternoon. His color is good. He was eating jello and such. His doctor wanted to move him out of ICU to a stepup room but his surgeon wouldn't go for it. He should be out of ICU today though. Maybe even by now.
I was discussing their weight with Shawn last night. I was saying that I am hopeful that this will change some of their choices. He was all, "It won't though. I know my parents." I said, "Well it HAS to change." His mom was telling us she bought the usual ton of Easter candy. *shakes head*
11 comments:
*sending them your way*
I'm sending out Good Vibrations right now!
*sending lots of positive thoughts and healing vibes*
{{hugs}}
*hugs* I hope all goes well.
Thank you. He got a nice cow valve in there now. The doctor said it is the "newest model". I'm not sure what that means but if it works, we'll take it. He said it should last 12 to 18 years. There were some respiratory problems but that seems to be better now. Thank you again.
I'm glad to hear that it went well. I hope he has a swift recovery.
My friend is going to be getting a pig valve put in as soon as his Staph infection goes away. Amazing what they're using medically, now.
Still sending get well wishes...
*hug* I'm glad that it all seemed to work out well. *smooch*
Hope the surgery went well, hon.
Thanks guys. {{hugs}}
Good thoughts to your friend, mm.
He was sitting up yesterday afternoon. His color is good. He was eating jello and such. His doctor wanted to move him out of ICU to a stepup room but his surgeon wouldn't go for it. He should be out of ICU today though. Maybe even by now.
I was discussing their weight with Shawn last night. I was saying that I am hopeful that this will change some of their choices. He was all, "It won't though. I know my parents." I said, "Well it HAS to change." His mom was telling us she bought the usual ton of Easter candy. *shakes head*
Thank you all. Sincerely.
I'm late, but just wanted to add my good thoughts to your FIL's recovery, and I'll throw in a gentle push for them to change their ways.
*smooch* to GlowPop
Post a Comment