eminem
Johnny Depp
The Rock
Tyson Beckford
Tyler Christopher (who is how I got there, in fact)
Randy Orton (He may be at the tippity top of the list of Glowie's hottest people in the world. Seriously. Sometimes I forget and then I'm reminded and I wonder how I forgot in the first place. Good God he's lovely.)
You get the idea, right? But a lot of the pictures are older and a lot of the people I blew right over. I wanted to see 101 of my hot men. Maybe I should make my own list.
Here are a few pictures of Randy Orton to feed my hungry blog:


Now onto the wimmins.
5 comments:
Woo! Yeah, he's purty hawt. :D
Who is Tyler Christopher?
makes you wanna watch WWE... almost... okay, not really but it makes you wish you wanted to.
Tyler Christopher is Nikolas (the Russian Prince) on General Hospital.
Well I'll be damned, I clicked on Eminem all anticipated and my company's STOP sign came on.
that's odd. He's not even nekkid or anything. Not even close.
Johnny Depp is such a beautiful man.
Post a Comment