"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Who is Leah?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1859539/She was Luke's tour manager.
did you press play?
Yes, I thought maybe you were going to be in the video. *grin*
umm. That was skeery. :oI'll watch it again later with the volume up a so I can hear it.*smooch*
Of course I cannot watch this here. I can watch it, I just can't hear it. But I just left you a looooooooonnnnnggggggg post below.
Just wanted to let you know that I watched Friday Night Lights tonight, because of you. We enjoyed it a lot, but I feel like I got to a movie in the middle of it. I'll have to check the internet to see what happened the first season. Good show!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Who is Leah?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1859539/
She was Luke's tour manager.
did you press play?
Yes, I thought maybe you were going to be in the video. *grin*
umm. That was skeery. :o
I'll watch it again later with the volume up a so I can hear it.
*smooch*
Of course I cannot watch this here. I can watch it, I just can't hear it. But I just left you a looooooooonnnnnggggggg post below.
Just wanted to let you know that I watched Friday Night Lights tonight, because of you. We enjoyed it a lot, but I feel like I got to a movie in the middle of it. I'll have to check the internet to see what happened the first season. Good show!
Post a Comment