Monday, October 22, 2007

In Memoriam: Seneca April 9, 1996 – March 8, 2007


They finally have it up.




Seneca is the wolf I remember most. I hadn't been to the Wolf Park site in a while, so I clicked on the link. I went to the meet the wolves or whatever page and couldn't find him. My heart sank a little and I looked for updates or anything that would say anything. I looked at the memorial pages and didn't see his. Surely he would have one if he passed. So I tried googling him. I came across some dude's blog. Then I emailed Wolf Park. I got a reply telling me that he passed in the spring from cancer. She went on to assure me that he was spared a sad, debilitating decline.


I want so badly to go back there. I'll have to scan some of my pictures from my weekend with the wolves (oh so long ago). I have a great one of him tearing into a watermelon.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Bravie said...

*hugs*

Schnookie said...

*HUGS* I went to the web site. Looks like a very cool place.

Glowie said...

awww. Thanks, girls. *sniff*

It is very cool, Nook. I would love to work there. Soooooooo much.