Thursday, May 03, 2007

wahhhhhh

Look at those freaking hands (not to mention the shoulders, arms, ass, face, back, and everything else about this kid ~ oh wait, I just did)! The only American Idol candy I have left is Blake's right arm.

In other news: I wanted to post a picture of the shoes I got that I love but I couldn't find one besides the one on the Target page and it won't let me save it to post it. They're like flip flops with heels. I wasn't budging an inch on what kind of shoes I wanted either. My mom was all, "you should go to Payless. They're having their buy one get one half off sale. They have those shoes that you want." I'm like, "Okay! yay! Because I need to buy Shawn some sandals *gag*" ummm. No. They do not have them. I went to several places in the mall and even went to DSW and some fancy shoe store outside the mall. Nope. Went back to Target. hooray for Target.

8 comments:

Bravie said...

I don't like Payless Shoes. I have never bought a pair from them that didn't hurt my feet. I'm not sure why.
Mervyn's has the best shoes and sales but I think they are just a West Coast department store.

Velva said...

I hate shoe shopping! I'm glad you found the ones you like though! :)

Glowie said...

mmmmmm. I (used to) love shoe shopping.

Yeah, Care, I don't like Payless much either. I do go there when I need "special occasion" shoes that will not get much use. Shawn's vacation only mandals *shudder* fall in this category. Plus, I'm financially challenged so fancy shoe stores are a thing of my past (for now).

~Nutz said...

I love Target! I love shoes!

Breezy said...

I love my camo Payless Shoes. Love them! So comfy.

Glowie said...

Camo shoes? I need those.

Breezy is a dork. <-- in case there is anybody that didn't know that

Breezy said...

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensAthletics&BLC=WomensAthleticsTrendy&Width=Regular&ItemCode=56187&LotNumber=053998&Type=Adult&Popularity=287&DescriptiveColor=Brown

They're not on their website anymore, but they're like these but camo.

I am the normal one. *grin*

Glowie said...

It won't show them to me.

Normal. *looks around* yeah.