"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you
were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Today I would like to express my love for
HD. He taught me something new and it didn't even hurt too much. He is a good teacher. He just typed out simple instructions that even I could follow. How awesome is that?
7 comments:
Yay for HD. I'm guessing this refers to the new addition to your blog header. :)
yes'm.
Why don't you return my emails?
Why don't you love me?
and he could have cheated on my test but he didn't but he maybe should have. :)
I can't post on HD's blog anymore because it takes too long to load and then my computers all freeze up.
All of your computers freeze up? Wow. *snort*
So, how do you add pics to your header?
oh Arkie! I'm just seeing this now! I'll email you. *smoooooch*
Post a Comment