Tuesday, March 27, 2007

talk me out of it

At 11:00 I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes.

okay. It's 11:33. The good news is I didn't buy a pack. That's only because there isn't a convenient place for me to go and buy one in the half hour I have for "lunch". The bad news (sort of) is that I got one from a lovely woman down the hall.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont' do it.

Your teeth will turn ugly colors.

It will clog your arteries and blacken your lungs. This is not good for your heart.

Anonymous said...

Plus it smells. It will make your clothes and your fingers smell.

Anonymous said...

Plus that's what $2 or $3.

You could use that money to buy a cute little card and mail it to me.

Anonymous said...

Or you could put it in a bank and save it. Then you could buy yourself something nice or take a vacation.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* you Glowie, and I don't want you to be yucky.

kim (weltek) said...

ACCCCK! No, Glowie! You've made so much progress! Promise me you won't even consider smoking another one in the next 48 hours.

Anonymous said...

Tim Riggins says, "Say no to ciggies."

Lasann said...

Did you get extra light headed? Don't cigarettes taste just awful when you haven't been smoking?

Bravie said...

Wanna smoke a doobie instead?

Velva said...

Don't Glowie! You are doing so well.

I *heart* you and I want you to be a healthy Glowie.

momma said...

Well? Did you buy a pack on the way home? Did that one smoke kill you? Where the hell are you?

Jen said...

Uh oh. Did Shawn start smoking again?
I hope you didn't buy a pack.
:(

Glowie said...

yes I smoked more than one yesterday

yes Shawn is smoking again. I have no idea why he started up and I would like to punch him in the gut for it but he is wayyyyyy stronger than I am.

Glowie said...

oh and my throat hurt this morning

kim (weltek) said...

Bring Shawn over here and we'll punch him in the gut for you. *hugs for Glow*

~Nutz said...

*gets in line to punch Shawn*

{{{hugs}}} Glowie! Stay strong. One slip up doesn't have to mean a permanent mistake.

Jen said...

Grrr. I knew that would happen. Stupid boy thinking he could just smoke for the weekend. *sigh*

Deb said...

Gllloowwwieee....jump back on the wagon. You can do it!