Arkie, I said:
well. I could go into that if you'd like. Jen has heard/read some of it before. I would like to take the tip of my tongue and trace it along every inch of his body and not let him move until I've covered all of him. every single beautiful inch. mmmm.
Jen, I said:
Go read the AI forums, you will get a good handle on how kids talk these days. Or you will feel really old. Or worst case scenario, you will go insane.
I think that's all of it.
Carey, did you get my response that said:
You'll have to support him by watching the show then. Otherwise, you are not allowed to put him on any of your perverted lists.
This is what I'm talking about, btw:
12 comments:
Yep. I got it and responded. Gmail servers are having problems. Some people haven't received mail since last night so we should feel lucky. *rolls eyes*
I will always feel lucky as long as I have you.
Awwwwww. *sniff* I love you too.
Oh wait. You didn't say you loved me, you said you felt lucky. Hrmph.
I love you very much.
Because of you, Jen and Arkie though, I have to excuse myself for a minute. Actually, I can't blame them. You're the one that got me started.
He is very very lickable. I may excuse myself too. *evil grin*
you are not allowed to lick him until you are all caught up on the first 18 episodes. hrmpf.
And you have to do time by watching really bad movies and one really good movie with really bad acting.
Speaking of email, I know I need to reply to you from last week. But, um...it's kinda downloaded on the computer with the fried power supply. Right along with your email address (and most everyone else's). Grrrrrr!
Yummy. I can even get past the hair in this pic because the rest of him is so yummy.
I do not like his hair in this picture but it doesn't really matter.
I can't get past the hair. And those veins by his, what are they called- hip flexors? look painful.
But yeah, nice abs! :)
I have a thing for veins. I always want to bite them.
Post a Comment