I have linked my friend's blog over there --> "Playing Big". She is keeping her blog up to date about this scary scary situation. (I asked if I could link her here.)
Just FYI.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
6 comments:
This terrifies me! Why are these people still in business?
Thanks for posting this, Glowie. I am really just getting aware of the whole mess just recently. My cats eat only dry IAMs and I'm not sure how safe it is anymore.
I think I lost a cat to this. My other cat is at the vets today for a totally workup - just in case.
And I did my post to Glowie yesterday!
I was a little worried when I heard that IAMS was on the recall list. Luckily we only feed ours dry food and none of them are sick. But still very scary.
So sorry, Lasann. This just breaks my heart. *sigh* *hugs to you and your kitties*
When this story first broke, I was worried because we've been feeding the cats wet cat food every few days due to Ali's constipation issue. None of the wet we feed them was on the list.
NOW, after reading those blogs, I'm worried. Ali has been having vomiting and kidney problem-like symptoms. I took her in last week for a full battery of tests. Nothing showed up and the vet can't figure it out. Now I see that people are reporting Nutro brand DRY FOOD problems. YIKES! It's what we feed them. I'm going to switch food tonight.
I didn't think there were any dry food problems! Sheesh.
Post a Comment