Friday, March 16, 2007

make the snow stay away

Jen is coming over and I want the roads to be okay.
Also? My husband is on his way to Atlantic City with the pool league. They rent a big bus and just ride out there and drink. They're usually trashed when the get there. heh. Oh and he is rooming with Gary (guy who thinks I'm crazy). So yay for that. :) We like Gary. I like his wife a lot too. And his father-in-law. His FIL is actually how I know his wife. wow. This is a long uninteresting story so nevermind. But yay for DH rooming with Gary! And yay for Jen!

*evil eye at snow*

ohhhhhhh. heh. This whole week I've been saying "well, I need to clean because Jen is coming over." Then Wednesday, we had to go to the funeral home (his great aunt) and I had planned on cleaning then. So I was all, "now I have to do it all Friday night! boo hoo I hate cleaning. boo hoo." I came home from work yesterday, the kitchen was sparkling and the living room was clean. Oh and all the boxes in the spare room are pushed to one side. :) He goes, "and don't tell anybody that I cleaned the house because they will jag me off the whole bus trip." I said, "Well can I tell Jen?" He was like, "of course. She'll just say 'good thing. somebody has to.'" heh.

9 comments:

Velva said...

I *heart* Glowie's hubby. Can he come out and train Dave? j/k

Yay for friends coming to visit! When my house is finished, I'll have a guest room... and now I have a whole mess of friends from all over the country to share it with.

HistoryDetective said...

Yay, Jen visit!

*also gives evil to snow*

It was warm and beautiful here most of the week. I want it to stay that way. Now we're getting winter weather warnings...

Glowie said...

Velva! I *heart* my hubby too. When you have your guest room finished, we'll come out and he can train Dave. And then we'll go out and they can clean the whole house so we can throw a big party. :)

I know, HD! This weather is fucked up.

Jen said...

I'm obssessively checking weather.com. Well, as much as I can on dial-up. It takes about 10 minutes for one page to load. *rolls eyes*
It's still just flurrying here, the roads are wet.
Youngstown looks pretty much the same as Pittsburgh.

mm said...

*pout*
*jealous*

Ok, now that the pouting is over, I can be insanely happy for you that Jen and you get to spend time together! YAY! Have lots of fun! And if for any reason you two start to make out, at least bring me up by name, so I'm involved a little bit, ok?

And *smooch* got Glowie's DH. That was really sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see Jen very soon myself. *grins with glee*

Oh, and I just saw where you tripped me. *giggle*

Puffy said...

Yay for Jen's visit. Boo for the weather. Yay for a clean house.

Bravie said...

I'm guessing that Jen made it there okay?

Glowie said...

yay for boo! :)
yay for PennDot (well that's rarely said) for keeping up with the roads well enough for her to make it to my house in one piece!