Yesterday when I left work, I went out the side door and was kind of trapped. Because there was a bus RIGHT.there. I kept saying the buses were right outside but like you usually have to go out the door and step off the sidewalk and onto the street and make a left before you run into them. Not yesterday though. Yesterday you couldn't even step off the sidewalk. I had to squeeze between this giant wall and a tour bus. I was embarrassed (because I have true honest to God low self esteem when I hate the way I look and right now I do) and hiding my face as much as I could. And then I realized that I was going to have to find a way over to the street because I was going to approach the hillside (that you can’t really walk on… I mean, you probably could but it would have turned out badly, I’m sure. Picture my fat ass rolling down the dirt hill into the side of a bus.) So I had to straddle a trailer hitch. I was horrified. I called Jen before I even got into my car to tell her how stupid I am. That’s when I realized I must have been walking really fast because I couldn’t breathe well enough to talk. I picked up my co-worker down the road and she goes, "Did you see them interviewing the bands outside?" I was like, "No! I practically RAN up the hill with my head down."
So that’s me. In a nutshell.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I just got the message you left me. I haven't turned my cell on in a couple days. I wasn't sure what it was that you were embarrassed about. I bet you looked hawt straddling that trailer hitch. *grin*
Could have been worse. You could have attempted the hill, fallen, rolled down the hill into the bus, AND, we'd all get to see it on the evening news because a camera crew was there. :-)
*smooooooooooooch* You are just too cute for words. I can so relate to everything you wrote.
Heh! You have one of those quirky lives they make tv shows about. I think you could be the next Carrie. :-)
I kept forgetting to ask you if you got it and why you didn't say anything about it but I blocked it out of my head until I was responding to Kim in that Adammmm post. heh. oh yeah, I was hot. LOL. They had the buses parked like right up against each other. I don't know what I would have done if the one wasn't hauling a trailer. And why could they have possibly needed a trailer? There were five hundred fucking buses for three bands. *shakes head*
Nook Nook. But the way it was playing in my head it was so much better. You know, before I had to step back outside and see people. Love you tons.
Kim! LOL. It would be a really boring television show. Trust. Wait... Carrie who? Underwood?
Poor Glow Pop.
I think you're adorable.
Did you know that I'm gonna hook up with Jen at the Cleveland airport?
I did not know that, no. Yay!
and to keep rambling about the subject... I could have gone down the hill a bit to the other opening on the other side of the wall and then around the bus and back up but I just couldn't bring myself to walk down the hill when I needed to be going up the hill. Plus, if I would have done that, I would have HAD to walk right past the people interviewing the cute band boys. Get a few drinks in me though and watch the fuck out. I should have cracked open a bottle of vodka before I left work. I'd have been hopping right on up beside the interviewers. And my husband would be all, "Honey, why are you on the news?" pfffft. Sorry Adammmm no drunk Glowie for you.
Carrie from Sex in the City! Wasn't that her name?
Kim <---only watched the show a few times.
Or, you could be Carrie Underwood if you want to be.
Um, could you please show us a picture of your fat ass because I haven't seen a picture of you where you are fat. Not even those recent ones at concerts and such were fat.
And? for all your cute boys in band loves, I'd think you'd be stalking those boys in the tour buses.
WTF are you waiting for? Hot married Glowbug stalking young, cute boy bands...sounds pretty effing perfect to me. And quite the way to make a craptastic day MUCHO better.
*giggle* Your so cute! :)
Oh and I think they had 500 busses because each band member gets their own. That's how my boyfriend Jon and his boyz do it. ;-)
Carrie Bradshaw! ha. Sure I can see the similarities. ha.
LOL Momma. "boy bands"
Nutzy! They each have their own bus? Really? heh. That is so diva-ish of them.
It's been awhile since i've straddled a trailer hitch.
LOL, Lasann!
Post a Comment