Tuesday, February 20, 2007

*sigh*

I'm going to try to do my AI bloggins but I'm not sure when I'll start. It might be (will probably be) when we're at final 12. Especially since I can't watch it on Thursdays so the only way I'll know who was eliminated is by reading boards and whatnot. But when I do blog, it won't be on this one.

My boss is teaching me how to crochet. It was too hot in her office for me to keep going. I'm going to try later to see if I have it figured out. Is knitting easier?

I'm thinking about making an appointment with my doctor for March 9th. We're off work that day and I have some stuff (depression, brain leakage, stomach issues, throat issues) I need to find out about. He's going to have to step up and be a real doctor for me for a day (since I'm too lazy to find a new one).

I'm sorry I haven't been around to your blogs lately. I will. I'm just so blah and so ick that I haven't been wanting to burden anybody. And before you say I'm not, I know I am and I've been told as much.

At the club on Thursday night, this guy that shoots on Shawn's team and his buddy were talking about Friday Night Lights. I was SO excited. I said, "Honey! They're talking about FNL! I told you we liked Gary and Tobi!" He was all, "Calm down, honey." Then he turns to Gary and goes, "Dude. Do not get her started on this show." heh.

7 comments:

Bravie said...

*hugs* I know the feeling of being too blah and feeling like a burden. I'm just glad anytime I come here and there is an update. Even if it is about AI. *grin*

I read that ole Bucky dumped his old lady. Or the other way around.

Velva said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. I send you many hugs and hopes that you'll feel better.

I think I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't watch AI... does that mean there's something wrong with me?

arkie said...

If you do start a different blog for AI, please tell me where to find it. I always appreciate your point of view on the contestants.

kim (weltek) said...

*boggle* Burden? No way! I wouldn't blog if I didn't want the friendship "burdens."

Anywhoooo, glad you can wrap yourself in AI & FNL right now. Sounds like you need some welcome distraction. *smooch*

Deb said...

Glowie!!

I found your bloggins through Velva's.

Hope you are feeling better. I hate feeling wonky inside.

Deb
(Debz on RB)

Jen said...

I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't laugh about your problems... but "brain leakage"? Made me totally snort. :D

Get thee to a doctor!
Want some of my Wellbutrin? *grin*

*ssssssmmmmmmooooooooo
cccccccccchhhhhhhh*

Oh, and weren't you supposed to be crocheting me a blanket or something like eleventy months ago? ;-)

Lasann said...

I think both knitting and crochetting are difficult - mainly because you have to sit still to do them. I started crochetting a quilt a bazzillion years ago and got 3 lenghts done. My sister make me a nice quilt.

I watched idol last night - well listened to it. I fell asleep during the second hour. As usual I like the guy that all the judges didn't.