
I had a dream about Taylor Kitsch and my dog woke me up before the really good stuff started. We were kissing in Target. I'm not sure if we'd have had sex in Target or not but I would have liked to finish the dream to find out. I want to go to Target now.
I haven't had anything to say to update. Sorry. I'm quiet and boring. *smooches all around*
9 comments:
I bet you would've gone into the dressing rooms. *giggle*
He's cute, but who is he? (And before any smart-azz says "Taylor Kitsch", I got that part.) But who is Taylor Kitsch?
I think he could pretty much get me to do it with him anywhere he wanted to. I would do anything to him anywhere. heh. ahem.
He's an model turned actor, arkie. He used to be a crappy actor before Friday Night Lights got a hold of him. Now he's magnificent. It's a joy to watch him blossom.
Target has some inflatable beds. I bet you did it on that and used Dora the Explorer sleeping bags to cover up. Then you had some Choxie chocolate afterwards. It was devine. ANd no I did not watch you two.
What was divine, Zombs? The sex or the Choxie chocolate? *grin*
He sure looks yummy.
He sure looks yummy.
Sounds like a lovely dream.:)
Perhaps I should watch more television... I haven't seen Friday Night Lights.
Post a Comment