So I told somebody (*glares at Breezy*) that I've been liking me some Justin Timberlake. She said "he's a little boy". He turned 26 in January. Not that I have like any sexual fantasies about Justin Timberlake. I just really really like him these days. Really really like him. ahem. Hey, who doesn't? He's bringing sexy back. Taylor Kitsch is either 25 or 26. I do have sexual fantasies about Taylor Kitsch. Many of them. Hey, who doesn't? He's fucking gorgeous. Adonis-like even. So do you think that like 26 is my new celebrity crush age or do you think it's a coincidence? Do you think a man of 26 is too young for a girl of 34 to have fantasies about? Choose your answers wisely. My stepdad is fourteen years younger than my mother.
*pout* I miss Ry. My sexual fantasies about him stopped when the respect and admiration I have for him reached monumental levels. Maybe that's what the difference is. hmmm. Maybe I have no respect for Taylor Kitsch. Either that or he is just way hot and his hotness demands you have sexual fantasies about him and Justin just isn't quite that hot.
"You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave (that's hot)
It's just that no one makes me feel this way
Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on
I'm bringin' sexy back
you mother fuckers watch how I attack (meowrowr)
If that's your girl, baby watch your back
Cuz you're burning up for me and that's a fact"
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I looooove Justin. He is my total celebrity boyfriend right now and I'm 40. Michelle turns up her nose at him but I don't care. I make her keep quiet when he is on tv or the radio.
I've been hot on Justin forever. And I'm well over 40.
I think you can have a crush on anyone over 18.
Taylor looks very, very young to me but I still swooned when I saw him. I can still remember being 18, after all!
Nope! If it's OK for men to crush on women who are 18 and older, then the hot young men are fair game for us.
That said, JT doesn't really do it for me.
So sad that I like Ryan too much as a person to lust after him now... that was fun... :)
26 isn't too young to have fantasies about.
I was just going to blog about Justin. I never liked him and just don't get the big deal over him. I was crushing on Backstreet Boys instead of NSync so I don't even know much about their music. I do know Justin is getting rave reviews since he turned solo, but I just haven't heard any of his music so I can't tell whether I'd like it or not. I decided to try to check him out to see what the big deal is all about. So, I watched him on the Victoria Secret fashion show. He does look like a little boy playing dress-up in his suit. I've also been hearing so much about his sexy back song so every time I hear Justin will be on tv, I try to watch so I can hear the song. I watched him on the Grammy's but he didn't sing it crap. Again, he looked like a little boy in his suit. Maybe when he's 30 he'll look more grown up. It's like Leonardo DeCaprio. I laughed at him in the Titanic. He was a boy. Now that he's grown up a bit and been in some pretty good movies, I have changed my mind about him.
Enjoy your fantasies Glowie.
*smooch*
Leo was in The Departed last night, *swoon*. He's aged nicely.
Justin *makes icky face* has never done it for me. He's a little boy dressing up in men's clothing just like Nookie said.
I crush on 26 year old guys all the time. Of course, I am 26, so maybe that makes it ok. *grin*
*walks out of blog singing My Love*
What exactly is twerking?
I'm not hot on Justin, but I think he's adorable.
Taylor Kisch? I don't know anything about him, but MEeeeeeeOW!
I'm not really into Justin.
That picture of Taylor. Oh my. I may start having fantasies.
Why are you worried? It's not lik you've turned into Coco or anything!
I still have enough sexual fantasies about Ry for both of us. (If it makes you feel better, I could start including you in some of the fantasies...)
I don't know about Taylor what's-his-name (I don't even know who he is), but you've made me want to start a few of my own sexual fantasies. I'll stick to women, but honestly, have no idea which female celebs I should be crushing on. Suggestions?
I've had a thing for justin ever since he cut off his not-too-flattering curls and I'm 37. I think it is perfectly healthy.
Well, I sure like Justin. I never did when he was boy band material but I warmed up a little bit with his first solo album. But the Sexyback video sure got me. Whew, is that hot? *fans self*
Your Taylor looks a little to young for me to crush on, but I can see it for you. Especially knowing your Jared Leto obsession. :)
Now, Nookie? I have to totally agree with you on Leo. There's a man whose aging extremely well. Mmmmmmmmmm...loved him in "The Departed." Just loved him.
I've had a thing for justin ever since he cut off his not-too-flattering curls and I'm 37. I think it is perfectly healthy.
I've had a thing for justin ever since he cut off his not-too-flattering curls and I'm 37. I think it is perfectly healthy.
I've had a thing for justin ever since he cut off his not-too-flattering curls and I'm 37. I think it is perfectly healthy.
Leo in the Departed. Yes. Yes indeed.
Post a Comment