Friday, December 01, 2006

Speaking of your crushes and skanky girlfriends...

Why Jared? Why?





I wish this Jared would come back.


So what made Jen say that (speaking of your crushes and skanky girlfriends) you ask? Well, we were talking about Lukas and this chick:

21 comments:

arkie said...

Hmmm. Would you do Jared now, knowing where he's been?

Bravie said...

At least this isn't about Ryan. *giggle*

Glowie said...

Arkie. Yes.

Carey... Carey. Carey. Just for you, a note about Ryan. He flew out west Wednesday night to start recording his new album. I don't like when he flies away but I DO want the new album. so yay, I guess. But I miss him very much.

Bravie said...

Near here? I could always go and throw eggs at him. :P

Jen said...

That headline sounds familiar. *grin*

Nice bulge! :D

Glowie said...

*glares at Carey* No. Nowhere near there.

LOL Jen. That was a very appropriate comment you made. hee. Nice bulge indeed. Would I "still do him"? duh. *grin*

HistoryDetective said...

I wish that Jared would come back too, but I'm going to distract myself with Ryan until he does!

Glowie said...

*glares at HD*
Ryan is not a sex object, people.

Did you see Jared's bulge? I circled it.

Bravie said...

I could still throw eggs at him.

Glowie said...

*stomp*
No Carey, you cannot.

Schnookie said...

You crack me up Glowie. You actually circled his bulge? *gigglesnort*

I keep clicking on the link but it's taking too long for anything to show up. So, tell me, who is the skank???

And, that 2nd pic of Jared is so very disturbing. *ick*

Glowie said...

Well, Nookie. I didn't think it would go unnoticed but I wanted to circle it to make sure. It's very prominent. :-) Hi! by the way. *smooch* I miss you the most. Just so you know.

The skank is some slut that they labeled the "myspace slut". I forget her name... Tia Tequila or something stupid like that.

Glowie said...

** Tila Tequila

Schnookie said...

So, it's not a famous actress that he's dating?

And, is the pictured blond(e) dating Lukas or Jared?

Nookie <==== can't get her skanks straight

Bravie said...

Jared looks like Adam Ant.

Rose said...

ewww.....

I miss you love!

~Nutz said...

Oh, he's just getting his kicks while he's young. Most boys do that. They're hos.

That second pic must have been from Halloween or something. Is that Bam Margera in the middle? Looks like him.

Glowie said...

Nookie, the pictured skank is Kendra Jade... she says she's dating Lukas.

Hi Rose. :-)

Nutz, I do believe that is Bam.

Swami said...

I missed where you circled the bulge until someone mentioned it. I really am old - sheesh.

Swami said...

I missed where you circled the bulge until someone mentioned it. I really am old - sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Yummy, I like that short-haired Jared too.

I thought about you yesterday when I was watching the Giants game. I was actually rooting for the Giants.