Friday, October 13, 2006

New Favorite Driver

I've always liked Ryan Newman to an extent. But this makes me love him very much. I did not know this before. I have a google alert set for my Ryan and I always get Nolan Ryan, Jeri Ryan, Ryan Newman news. Not to mention anything (not really anything but it gets irritating) with the word "star" in it. If anybody knows how I can fix this, let me know. thanks.

Sorry Jr. I still love you.

20 comments:

Bravie said...

put his name in " "?
But you could tell me about Nolan Ryan. He is my alltime favorite baseball player. I used to have a poster of him in my room when I was a kid. I was lucky enough to get to see him pitch many times when he played for the Angels and I lived in SoCal. *grin*

Jen said...

Huh? Who?

Jen <--- NASCAR dummy

Glowie said...

Thanks Sunshine. We'll see if the "" works. :-) I didn't read any of the Nolan Ryan stuff.

*talks slowly to Jen* Ry..an..New..man

*smooches*

Schnookie said...

Who the heck is Jr?

Glowie said...

Dale Earnhardt Junior
:)
*smooch*

Geggy said...

*sits next to Jen*

Huh????

Is this some kind of NASCAR cult thing?

Glowie said...

you are all missing the important information here!

arkie said...

Wow, that was really cool of him to start that foundation.

Glowie said...

I loooooooooooooove ahkie. *smooch*

Bravie said...

Sweetheart, you know me better than that. If there is a point, it must be pointed out to me. :)

Jen said...

Now you should know me better than that. I need pictures of cute boys to actually care about sports. I clicked on that link hoping for a pic and all I got was some story about how he's an animal lover. *rolls eyes*

Glowie said...

I loooooooooove ahkie.

Schnookie said...

DOH! I just now realized that the "driver" in your title meant a Nascar driver and not some kind of computer driver. :-)

Glowie said...

Carey is mean to me and Jen ignores me. *sigh*

Bravie said...

I call bullshit!!! I told you that I loved you more than I love salmon.

Jen said...

The color or the fish, Carey?

Bravie said...

The fish, Zippy Pearl.

Jen said...

Good. I think the color salmon is kind of disgusting. But I feel the same about the fish, so whatever. Heh.

Bravie said...

I keep burping up my bacon pizza. *burp*<--ack, I ate too much. A little pizza came up with that burp.

arkie said...

Loooooove you, too, glowpop.