Sunday, August 13, 2006

Forgive me, Lukas, for I have sinned

I have been really digging Ryan's "Songs From The Eye Of An Elephant". Like, ummm, really digging it. "Back of Your Car" has a line that goes, "In a minute we'll be gone. So we might as well just fuck." And "Dance With You" says ... oy... "my lips, my face, my dick are so sore" *clears throat* It's really too much for me. I couldn't resist the Ryan assist. Let's just say my Mr. Pink has a new name now.

9 comments:

gothmog said...

Is it hot in this blog, or is it just you?

Bravie said...

Today must have been toy day. :)

Jen said...

LMAO. So Mr. Pink is now called Mr. Star? *grin*

jenbeauty said...

whew.......

kim (weltek) said...

Wow. He doesn't mince words.

Glowie said...

OMG. I'm cracking up here, people. Please take note of what Lukas is wearing Tuesday night. Also not that the spoilers didn't come out until 10 or 10:30 (somewhere around there) and I posted this at 7.

LOL.... "Forgive me, Lukas, for I have sinned". LMAO

I'm psychic or something.

Breezy said...

*blink blink* You can tell you don't have kids in the car with you.

HistoryDetective said...

I liked the other one you posted at that other place!

Glowie said...

Breezy, I wasn't masturbating in the car. :)

HD, yes. Yes, I like that one too.