Magni "My Generation" - Very good. Much improved. I liked it.
Jenny "Tainted Love" - Hated her voice. Hated the arrangement. The end got better but not enough to make up for it.
Jill "Violet" - *vomit*
Zayra "You Really Got Me" - *puke*
Chris "Take Me Out" - oh boy. I'm guessing it wasn't good. I told myself I wouldn't do this because it's not fair but I couldn't help comparing him to Marty and that hurt him real bad. If I had a little picture of Marty pissing on Chris, I'd put it here.
Dilana "Ring Of Fire" - I love her. Love her. But I wasn't sold on this at all. My dog hid under the table, dude. At first, I thought it was a giggle-worthy coincidence but now I'm not so sure.
Josh "With Arms Wide Open" - He made me forget I was listening to Creed so I was able to appreciate the song again. Love him.
Phil "If You Could Only See" - I kepted comparing it to PNH and it wasn't helping Phil but I liked it anyway. Certainly not bottom 3 territory this week.
Storm "Surrender" - One of the greatest songs ever. EVER. I love it. She was great.
Patrice "Heart Shaped Box" - No.
Lukas "Don't Panic" - My television caught on fire. *stunned momentary silence* I have never seen anything hotter than this guy. Say what you will. That is either the best looking pair of jeans and the best looking t-shirt ever or it's him. He has the most perfect mouth ever. And those eyes? And that talent? And that presence? And that "Glowie knows your story and it makes her heart bleed"? This guy's passion and everything else that makes him who he is makes me love him more and more. Nobody NOBODY compares to his talent. Not even a little. I'm about to explode. (I really think Jared's in trouble this time.)
Ryan "Jumpin Jack Flash" - I didn't hear or see him. He was the "I had to go after Lukas" victim. Shawn said he liked him.
Dana "Born To Be Wild" - No you weren't. Right on, Tommy.
Toby "Somebody Told Me" - Hell yeah. He kicked it.
My rankings:
Lukas
Toby
Storm
Magni
Josh
Dilana
Ryan (taking Shawn's word for it)
Phil
Patrice
Dana
Chris
Jenny
Zayra
Jill
I cannot wait to add pictures. {{{{Lukas}}}}
mmmmm. I'm sorry, people. I know you don't agree with me, but this man is beautiful. He rivals Jared. And I like the hair. And the tattoos. And the eyes. And the eyebrows. And the makeup. And the without makeup. And the confidence.

The most prettifulest mouth ever.

And that nose! Such a nice nose.

Jared is in trouble.
heh. It does indeed appear that the nails were teal. *love*
29 comments:
I've watched Lukas *love* five times now. OMG. The wink thing he did at Dave? The licking the lips (the most prettiful lips ever in the world)? He is hotter than the sun.
I wish they'd have shown what Tommy said to him. *pout*
*pretends to know what Glowie is talking about*
I wasn't at all impressed with last night's show. The need to step it up a notch.
*rubs eyes* Didn't I already read this?
*rubs eyes* Lukas? You're kidding right?
Rock Star, Boo! Rock Star! *grin* *smooch*
I agree, Sunshine. As a whole, it wasn't as good as last week's.
Breezy, lots of people on the boards don't see my blog and I wanted to put this on here. I love music, hon. And no, I'm absolutely in no way kidding about Lukas.
Agree with Carey. Last night wasn't as good as the first one.
Jenny was pretty bad.
Is Jill the one that looks like she's had plastic surgery on her face? If so, I agree with you Glowie ... *vomit*
Dilana scares the heck out of me LOL. She's way too creepy. I loved her performance from the first show but wasn't impressed last night. She seems to only have one sound ... creepy. It would be nice to see if she can sing in more than one tone.
Josh. He may have a good voice but man, can he puleeeeeeeeeeeze wipe that smile off his face? He's always frikken smiling!!!! Creeps me out. I did like his voice last night though. It's like one of the judges said, I had to close my eyes to listen to him LOL.
I missed the first half of Lukas's song. He sounded good but I'm still a little iffy on him due to his arrogance.
Oops, I have more :-)
Storm is good but she was way too wild last night. Too goofy looking.
Dana has an awesome voice. Agree with Tommy though. She needs to get a little more wild. She looks like the girl next door.
I only saw Storm's performance onward. Out of those, Storm was ok & Toby was pretty good. Everyone else was "meh" IMHO.
I didn't see Dilana's performance, but heard it this morning on the radio. I wasn't sold at first, but it grew on me. I kind of wish she would've rocked the song out, instead, though.
The Heart Shaped Box performance reminded me of why I liked Jordis so much.
Dilana is scary. I think that's what attracts me to her.
Nookie! *smooch* Jenny seems like she should be better than she is. Not because she's arrogant (because I'm not sure she is) but she has a comfortableness about her. I mean she looks comfortable not she makes me comfortable.
Jill is the contrived midget. "This is what I should look like when I do this song." contrived
I'm thinking those same thoughts about Dilana.
I liked Josh but because there's something about him I really like. I didn't love him as much as last week though. But he made me forget it was Creed and that gets him MAJOR bonus points.
One of Lukas's old bandmates (from Cleavage) said Lukas is confident and that can tend to come across to a lot of people as arrogant or cocky. I just talked to a lady outside that absolutely hates him. I wasn't in the mood to kick her ass. *smirk*
I like Storm. A lot.
Dana does have a great voice. Last week, Dave told her she was better suited "that other singing competition". I couldn't agree more.
----
hi Kim! *smooch*
I'm kinda bummed that Patrice did Nirvana because I was all set to really like her.
I'm wondering about Dilana. I love her and I'd go see her in concert in a second and I want to be friends with her. I have no doubts she could sell concert tickets. I'm just wondering if she could sell albums.
oh. Some comments that were edited out and then I have to go back to work.
Gilby told Lukas he came into the competition with something and he doesn't want him to lose that. Tommy said, "Let's get on the tour bus." Most of the other contestants appeared horrified. Then after Toby performed and they gave him major props, he said, "Cool. So maybe you'll keep me in mind for an opening act when you're touring with Lukas."
LOL at Toby's comments.
Glowie, confidence is great. I love a person who is confident. One can be confident without being cocky and arrogant.
We had all kinds of bad weather in southwest and central Ohio last night. All the stinkin weathermen took over the stations and I only got to see 1 song....BLAH!!
OK, I dug Lukas a little more this week than last week. I was still distracted somewhat by his appearance, and not in a good way. Strange that I don't have that problem with Dilana. *shrugs*
LOL at Toby's comments. I promise I'll be more into this as the season progresses. We've just had an odd schedule the last two weeks and haven't thought to tape the episodes.
*sits with Breezy*
Just cause I did it over on the boards!
Nookie!! As I told boner, call it confidence or call it cocky, whatever it is should be renamed sexy as hell. :)
JB! I would be very sad. :( You can watch the performances online (in theory).
Ahkie! Ahkie! He makes me super swoony.
Kim! This week wasn't as good as last week. (Well, except Lukas. *wink*) I hope that isn't a trend.
Zbaby is copycat!
LOL Glowie.
hmmm. mp3's of last week's performances are here:
http://www.supernovafans.com/mp3_player.php
I haven't gotten past Lukas (4x) and Dilana's (2x) yet. Much easier to hear voices this way (which helps both of them).
Ok. After last night, I'm loving Toby. I forgot about him the other night so I'm glad they asked him to do an encore.
Jill did a terrific job with her song last night. Great voice. I still say she looks like she's had a ton of plastic surgery.
Zayra. So that's her name. Whenever someone said it, I always thought they were calling her "Fajita" *giggle* I really don't like her. I can't remember how she did on the first night but to be in the bottom 3 and sing the same song that put you there? She's got guts, that's all I can say. What a terrible personality she has. Wish she was the one that was voted off last night.
Wish they had given Chris one more chance. He did good last night and like they all said, he continued to take their comments and work with them. Too bad.
I really, really, REALLY LOVE Dave Navarro. *dreamy sigh*
Cool. Pictures of Frankenstein. *giggles and runs*
*SNORT* You funny Carey.
I wonder if he uses Bare Minerals for his eye make-up. *grin*
He does have a purty mouth Glowie.
He uses makeup by Crayola.
I am in sooooo much trouble.
And yes! He does have a pretty mouth. Thank you!
*snort*
What's with the black nailpolish? Chris had it on also. Does it mean something?
Mean? something? No, I don't think so. Some of his nails are black and some of them are white, btw. Hmm. I wonder if he was wearing teal nail polish with his teal tie and eyeshadow. But we wouldn't know because the stupid fuckers didn't show him enough. *pout*
Soooooooo, it just means they are freaks? *giggles and runs*
Kidding. Just wondered if it meant something in the rock world.
Yes, freaks. *giggle*
Ummmm pretty nose? He needs to pick it, he's got a booger.
*runs*
Post a Comment