We open with Carrie Underwood making it through the rain. Carrie, Taylor and Kat all sound amazing.
(<-- lookit how she's looking at Taylor *gigglesnort*) Can I vote for Carrie this year? You know, since I didn't last year. Lookee!!!! Bucky!!!! In a *drool* white suit. *sigh* I.love.him. This is beautiful. And I'm weeping. *rolls eyes* I'm such an idiot. heh. Paris and Al Jureau (I have no idea how to spell that and I'm not feeling motivated to look it up). Paris sounds great. Al, not so much. If she sticks with this, she's going to really be something in a couple years. That's my hope for her anyway. Hell, that's my hope for us all.
Chris and Live. Chris sounds loads LOADS better than Ed. I think Ed knows. He must, right? wow. wow. Heavens, this man wears jeans well.

Love him. Chris not Ed. I saw Live live once and that was the end of me liking Live. They were horrible. Who did they open for? Jane's Addiction? I think. Dave Navarro's hot. I'm hotter than Chris's wife, btw. I'm so happy for Chris. He loves Live. He idolizes them. And? I'm weeping again for my happiness for Chris. Kellie Picker is fucking adorable. She should have a sitcom. I should write to Fux. She's lovable. I wanna hug her.
Kat and Meatloaf. I have a confession. *sigh* *looks away* My name is Glowie, and I am a huge Meatloaf fan. Well, I was a huge fan. Now I'm just an average fan. But wtf? he sounds horrible. Kat was sa-mokin'. I had such high hopes for my man, Meat, though. ah well.
Fun fact! Both Ed from Live (the spelling of his last name is escaping me but it's pronounced ka-wall-check, I think) and Meatloaf were in Fight Club. Meatloaf had manboobs and Ed was a bartender.
Hey!!! Did ya'll see David Boreanaz?
His kid's funny looking. I watched Idol Tonight before the show (for two fucking hours just to catch a glimpse of my Buckylove
- which I did)and David and his funny looking kid were on. They shook their tushies at the camera. He has a nice ass. David not the kid.
And here is Rocky and his wife. I'm posting this because it looks like she is being scolded and I, for some reason, find it amusing.

Golden Idol Awards. Waste of time. The crazy guy was better than Kevin and Sway, ftr. Ha! Dude fell off the stage. Ha!
Kellie's adorable again. Hey, lobsters are scary.
Lookee!!!! Bucky!!!! Leather!!!! *drool* His voice. *melt* Oh and here's Chris, Bucky and Taylor, your rightful final three.

I'm all kinds a sweaty now. Holy shit. *rewind* That's good stuff. Beautiful stuff. Bucky's voice melts me again. *fangirl puddle* He's getting lots of face and voice time. They're trying to kill me now aren't they? Did you all think of me when he was looking and sounding all good? Man. *rewind*
Mark my words: Bucky and Chris will individually outsell the rest of the people from this season collectively.
*rewind* I am never going to make it to the rest of the show.
Okay. I take back the comment about crazy guy being better than Kevin. I still say Gedeon was better though.
As an aside, I watched a snippet of Chris, Bucky, Ace and Elliott out clubbing. It was cute. If I can find it again, I'll post a link.
OMG. *rewind again* *sigh*
Here we go. Hey Mustangs! Give Kat the red one. HOTT. Bitches. *pout* I want a Mustang too! I deserve one for watching this crap and getting obsessed with it year after year. *throws temper tantrum*
Proudest family moment. Elliott's mom, Kat's dad *rolls eyes*, Deanna!!!! Claudette, Elliott's mom, won. That's cool. She's very proud.
Elliott and Mary J. Blige. You didn't think it was going to be Bono did you? I *heart* Mary. whoa. Big white sunglasses. I wonder if I could pull those off. I went tanning today. I have to be tan for my San Fran trip. Elliott sounds great. I'm weepy again. What the fuck is wrong with me? Seriously.
ummm. My screen went black. Ack! It's back and it's VERY LOUD. Wait. The beginning again? Did I break the DVR? Shawn isn't here (good thing with all the Bucky drooling and rewinding. heh). He'll kick my ass if I broke the DVR. Shit, I'll kick my ass if I broke the DVR. Hey! Lookee!! Bucky in the white suit again. *swoon* Hey Mandisa, get your arm outta my boyfriend's face. Are they singing this again? What's going on? Heather Locklear and Ben Stiller again. Seriously. Did I break my DVR?
whew. New stuff.
Taylor and Toni Braxton. *head tilt* She's gorgeous but what the hell is she doing? That is not singing. A little rub for luck. That was hot. Hey Toni, rub up against Taylor and stop singing.
The girls are on now. I guess cause we needed a reminder that the guys were far superior this season. McGhee, Paris and Kat. The rest can go home. McGhee's hot. Maybe hotter than Katharine. Not prettier, mind you, but maybe hotter. eh. Keep Pickler too cause she makes me smile.
Oh! I got tickets for the concert. I ended up with shitty seats though because - get this - I forgot to order them. 'Salright though because I'm sure Shawn would get tired of holding me back from jumping up on stage when Bucky's on.
heh. This Golden Idol stuff is reminding me why the auditions are an almost complete waste of time.
Why is the pee guy singing? You know, the guy who said he couldn't sing because he had to pee. Hey! Clay! He sounds like crap. LOL. Lovin the hair though. Embrace the gay, Clay. ooooh. Okay. He sounded good from somewhere in the middle until the end. He won season 2 right? Awww. That poor little pee guy is starstruck. Cute.

Burt Bacharach (spelling again *shrug*) tribute. *yawn* whoa. Taylor sounds swoonable. This thing might not be so bad. Kat looks stunning. Ace looks *wipes drool from chin* nice. McGhee looks *wipes drool from chin* pretty. She sounds great. Duet! Hot. Pickler sounds cute. I really like her. Her not her singing voice. I kinda like her new hairc...
*THUD*
Are you people seeing this? Seriously. They are indeed trying to kill me. I collapsed. My body folded in half and I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm. His voice. *melt* He's wearing a black suit this time.

O M G. I might need an intervention. *rewind* But before I watch that again, I need a cigarette and a glass of ice water. Hold please....
"Raindrops keep fallin..." whatever. Are you seeing this? Are you hearing this? Explain to me how he didn't at.least make the final four. Please. Explain. *sigh* I am never going to finish watching this show. *rewind*
Okay. Here we go.
Mandisa. eh.
Lisa sounds good. Quit with the furrowed brow, girl. Damn.
Shit. My chest hurts from the Buckylove collapse. Help me. Please. Do you think Shawn would be okay with.....
Hey Elliott sounds really good again. Love that song. "a chair is still a chair even when there's no one sitting there"
Kevin's cute. I'm lovin the Pickler, Paris, and Lisa bouncing up and down behind the piano. *giggle*
Chris!!! oh. That's it? *sigh* Hey, did Kevin always have cadaver hand? I never noticed that before. Paris's "Close to you" sucked and makes me want to take back what I said earlier but I won't.
Dionne Warwick. *yawn* Can I have some more Buckylove now?
LOL McGhee's bored. Looked like she asked Kellie if she could leave now. heh.
More Golden Idol timewasting. Male bondage? oh. Bonding. Ace and Chris. awwww. Ryan and Taylor on the floor. Yay! Cowboy Garrett. Bring.him.back.right.now. woo hoo! They sound good. *pause* *looks around* What? Well okay, not good good but pretty okay nonetheless.
Prince!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Because I needed to swoon more? *dreamy sigh*
Taylor had the time of his life. ooh. So did Katharine. Beeyooteeful dress. They look amazing. I wanna see the jump. Jump, Kat, jump! They sound so good. *weep*
Here we go. The moment of truth. 63.4 million votes. Not a single one from me, ftr. Some accountant with the envelope. Okay. Here goes. *holds breath*
Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! whew. Hey, with how goofy this season has been, I didn't want to get too comfortable until I heard the results. But really we all pretty much knew, right? Good thing there was all that Bucky goodness for me in the middle since there was no climax at the end. *grin*
Oh, in case you're wondering. Ace and Elliott voted but they won't tell you who they voted for. Paris voted for both. Bucky and Kellie didn't vote. Bucky did admit to Taylor being more his style though. "Taylor is just more me," he said. *grin*
Next season, I'll have a seperate blog. Glowie out.
14 comments:
I knew you'd be posting about the show. Great commentary. I'm reading this as the show is ending and Taylor is singing his final song. You're so cute, Glowie.
Glow Pop, these are FRICKIN GREAT! Very funny (pee guy and clay had me laughing out loud) and very well written.
But I must disagree about the lobsters of course.
*smooch*
Yay you!
LOL! This was great.
Oooh! A whole seperate Idol blog is coming? Neato!
lol, that was the funniest post. I didn't watch the show, I mean come on, Lost was on but I'm happy for Taylor. He's too niche of a singer though so I dont expect him to be breaking any records or played on too many mainstream stations.
Good job, Glowie. *smooch*
I still don't see the appeal of Pickler. Her stupidity is the biggest turn off for me. I want to poke out my eyes and cut off my ears when she is on the tv. I was hoping that the lobster would claw her death and put me out of my misery.
LMAO Glowie! Excellent summary.
Are you ok today? Did you have any yummy dreams last night? *grin*
I didn't watch the whole show because Lost was on and I was also flipping over to watch a bit of Top Chef (Kim got me hooked on that one).
I did manage to see a bit of the show and I watched the final 10 minutes. I also watched the red carpet thingy and saw Bucky and smiled cause I knew you'd be watching that.
I managed to see Meatloaf come lumbering onto the stage. OMH what the heck? He was absolutely horrible. I was embarrassed.
Loved seeing all the guys singing together, except for chilcken little guy. I'm still amazed that he was in the top 12. *blech* Anyhoo, Chris does indeed wear his jeans veeeeeeeeeeeery well. *drool* Bucky, on the other hand, didn't. They were way too baggy. I wanna see the boys in tight jeans. *grin*
How cheesy were the 3 cowboys. I think it's nice that people get a moment to shine in their lives, but crap, that was a bit much.
And I definitely agree, you are WAY HOTTER than Chris's wife. *remembers how hot Glowie's ass is*
I had to turn off the Pickler part with the lobstahs when she started poking the lobstah with a utensil. What a doofus she is. Poor lobstah. If I were there, I'd have smacked her in the head.
I didn't see any of the Golden Idol Awards and would have loved seeing the guy fall of the stage. I would always cringe when watching Taylor dance off the stage. I was sure he would trip at some point LOL.
I don't remember who McGhee is. I'll have to look at the Idol website to refresh my memory.
I'm sorry I missed Clay's appearance. I always liked him. "Embrace the gay, Clay." *SNORT*
Wow Glowie, you write some terrific summaries. You are absolutely adorable with your Bucky Love.
Very very funny stuff!
*smoooooooooooooooch*
Fabulous! I love the way you write these. So funny and cute. :) *smooch*
(I agree with Carey about Pickler. So annoying.)
Of course you agree with me, Jen. That's what I pay you for. *grin*
The awards were absolutely stupid and a waste of my time.
I love your recap babe!!
I was swooning all over the place last night and I thought about you when Bucky came out! He did look very hot and sounded really great!
I adored the show last night, cheesy in some places, but I thought it was a fun night all around.
Can't find pictures from last night yet but found this:
http://myidol.idolonfox.com/Photos/ViewAlbum.aspx?aid=63992&un=pookiesmom94
Pictures from Bucky at Darlington. *swoon*
I already paid my homage to you in the show thread over there :)
I only saw the first hour cause I switched to Lost but I love your recap!
I haven't watched yet. I only watched the last 5 minutes. I just can't sit through 2 hours of fluff. I can't.
Now I have to decide what to watch at lunch: Desparate Housewives, AI Tuesday or AI Wednesday.
OMH! When I looked at the picture you posted, I was wondering why you wrote that the pee guy was starstruck because it looked to me like Clay was the one that was all excited. That is because I thought the pee guy was Clay LOL. It was only when I was watching tv last night that I saw Clay's new hairstyle. You post all makes sense now. WTF Clay!!! I definitely don't like the new do. *blech*
I think I'll write to FUX about YOU having a show. Or writing for one, anyways. Great job!
Post a Comment