PS- I just figured out what "one for the thumb" means. I thought it was some weird way of saying "thumbs up" or something. And now I can't stop laughing at myself. *snort*
If I'm not mistaken, Augie, I think that they have won 4 other Superbowls, meaning this 5th Superbowl ring would have to go on the thumb. Or mabye they've won 8. But it's quite possible that I am mistaken, and then I will laugh at myself more, as I'm sure Glow will. *grin*
Glow, I just wanted to let you know that I am calling dibs on all the American Idol guys this year, until I can decide which one I want for my pretend BF. But I'm leaning towards Ace.
33 comments:
Congrats Glowie! Hope you're feeling well today after what must have been a pretty big celebration last night!
I was cheering for your team while I read my book and watched the commercials. *grin* I kept thinking of you.
YAY Steelers! So glad they won Glowie! We watched the first half and the half-time show and saw the very end. *smooooooooch*
Yay Glow Pop!!
So excited for you. I would love to be hanging out with you up there celebrating right now.
Congrats Glowie!
YAY STEELERS!
(I really hope I don't have to talk to John the Annoying today. *rolls eyes*)
I'll talk to him today, Jen. *grin*
Please do. It's too bad you can't stick your foot up someone's ass over the phone, eh?
Congrats, Glowie! I know you are happy! This has been a good year for you.
Yay!! Congrats!
PS- I just figured out what "one for the thumb" means. I thought it was some weird way of saying "thumbs up" or something. And now I can't stop laughing at myself. *snort*
Enjoy Glow!
They did it without Mario Lemieux!
I was so happy they won Glow! Congrats and enjoy it!
Congrats, Glow!
One for the thumb? I don't understand.
If I'm not mistaken, Augie, I think that they have won 4 other Superbowls, meaning this 5th Superbowl ring would have to go on the thumb. Or mabye they've won 8. But it's quite possible that I am mistaken, and then I will laugh at myself more, as I'm sure Glow will. *grin*
Thanks Jen! That makes sense. *smooch*
Morning Glow Pop! *smooch*
Jen's right. This is the fifth.
*smooches to Augie and Jen*
*lobstah pinch*
:)
I guess only those of us whose team has won 5 superbowls understand that "one for the thumb" reference. *grin*
Where will the 6th one go?
*snort*
And damnit, there will be no 6th one. Not until the 49ers get a 6th one.
The 6th one? The other hand.
I can only imagine how excited you must be... I'm sure it'll be the same for me when my Caps finally win. Congrats!
How was the parade?
Congrats on the win for your team. I missed most of the game cause the kids thought Harry Potter was more interesting but I did catch the end.
Where do I put my thumb?
In other dorky "thumb" news, would you believe that I didn't get "one for the thumb" at first. It didn't dawn on me until I saw "fifth" championship.
Duh!
Happy V-day!
I miss you Glowie! *smooooch*
Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day?
Butt where does the thumb go?
Hi Glow! I'm glad to hear you are okay (other than the hideous computer issues). We miss you!!!
*smooches*
Glow, I just wanted to let you know that I am calling dibs on all the American Idol guys this year, until I can decide which one I want for my pretend BF. But I'm leaning towards Ace.
LOL, Arkie. You are so cute. You get dibs. Promise. *smooch*
Post a Comment