"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
*swoon* Love the puppy-dog eyes. He looks a little thin in the middle photo, though. *smooches* Glad to see you Glowie!
He is looking hot!
You? Are so funny with your man crush.Anyway, in other news, hope you had a great first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Glowie!
*giggles*I so thought of you when I heard it was his birthday.
Do we know you?*smooch*
He is so beautiful. *drool*But! I know better than to horn in on your crush, so I'll just admire him from afar.*smooch* to Glow Pop.
Wow! he does not look 34. He's got such a baby face.
He still does nothing for me, but I'll wish him a happy birthday for your sake.*smooches Glowie*
eh. He's alright.*smooch*
AHHHHHHH!
adorable!!Happy New Year!
Yummy!Can I pop out of the cake at his birthday party?
Happy belated birthday to the make believe Mr. Glow Pop.I miss you Glow Bug.
I miss you Glow Pop. :-(Hope you have had a really lovely vacation.*smooch*
*looks around empty blog*Helllooooooo
Post a Comment
15 comments:
*swoon* Love the puppy-dog eyes. He looks a little thin in the middle photo, though.
*smooches* Glad to see you Glowie!
He is looking hot!
You? Are so funny with your man crush.
Anyway, in other news, hope you had a great first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Glowie!
*giggles*
I so thought of you when I heard it was his birthday.
Do we know you?
*smooch*
He is so beautiful.
*drool*
But! I know better than to horn in on your crush, so I'll just admire him from afar.
*smooch* to Glow Pop.
Wow! he does not look 34. He's got such a baby face.
He still does nothing for me, but I'll wish him a happy birthday for your sake.
*smooches Glowie*
eh. He's alright.
*smooch*
AHHHHHHH!
adorable!!
Happy New Year!
Yummy!
Can I pop out of the cake at his birthday party?
Happy belated birthday to the make believe Mr. Glow Pop.
I miss you Glow Bug.
I miss you Glow Pop. :-(
Hope you have had a really lovely vacation.
*smooch*
*looks around empty blog*
Helllooooooo
Post a Comment