There are going to be lots of gals with their oobies hanging out, I'm sure. Stand out Glowie. Be the class act that you are. If that fails, throw him your panties *grin*
Jared Leto is an actor/musician. Most famous for his roll as Jordan Catalano on My So-Called Life and movies such as Requiem for a Dream and Panic Room.
38 comments:
I recently got a pair of Levi's that make my ass look absolutely fabulous. *smooch*
I second Carey's nomination.
and a third.
(or you can just wear a long sleeve white men's shirt and cowboy boots.... That is the hottest outfit I own.)
The Levi's and your sharpie'd t-shirt. :)
What should I wear?!?!
something black and skimpy, or black top, cool flattering jeans and boots
I know what I'm wearing on my bottom half. It's the top half I'm not sure about.
A white t-shirt with 'I love Jared' scrawled on it with Sharpie. No bra. Pink undies. Jeans that make your ass look fabulous. Less eyeliner than him.
*snort* Thanks Coco!
(I don't think I even own pink undies.)
So buy some, my God. You don't want to lack preparation.
A smile.
Go buy something new! This is a moment that could change your life woman!
(I really like Express for sexy tops.)
I'm going out to buy something tonight. I've decided. *grin*
With the right bra and enough cleavage, I don't think the details of the top will matter at all.
What is Jared's favorite color?
There are going to be lots of gals with their oobies hanging out, I'm sure. Stand out Glowie. Be the class act that you are. If that fails, throw him your panties *grin*
You are so beautiful, inside and out Glowie, that it doesn't matter what you wear. You will outshine everyone else there.
*smooch*
LMAO at schnookie.
*giggles at Nookie*
*blushes at Augie*
Update!
I found shoes. They're brown heels with a closed toe and a strap. They have little ivory colored flower-type things on them.
I found a shirt. It's a black silk and lace cami with a long sleeved black silk shirt over it. I also got a pink bra because Coco told me to.
WooHoo! Sexy Glowie! :-)
woo hoo for finding the right shoes and a good top...I think coco said panties not bra! lol
LOL. She did say pink panties with *no* bra. heh. Well, the undies are pink too.
Just relax and you will look great!
*bustles in*
*vacuums*
*sweeps*
*Swiffers*
*dusts*
That'll be white chocolate & macadamia nut, please. :-)
Just kidding. :)
Jared Leto is an actor/musician. Most famous for his roll as Jordan Catalano on My So-Called Life and movies such as Requiem for a Dream and Panic Room.
Ring any bells?
Thanks. That is what I needed. I know the shows, but I didn't even know he was a musician. What kind of music?
Rock. His band is called 30 Seconds to Mars. They're up and coming, not really famous yet. Good stuff though. :)
Oh. Glowie has a link on her main page. If you go there, they have 3 songs that you can listen to. Attack and The Kill are my favs.
My speakers are broke at work, but I'll check it out this weekend. I like all kinds of music.
Thanks!
*smooch*
I am starting to panic and hyperventilate a little bit.
Why come? Seeing your man or the drive?
Take deep breaths Glowie :-)
28.5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hands glowie her inhaler*
1 hr 45 min till I get to start the weekend. Yippee! Although I will prolly come in to work for a bit on Sat.
*pout*
It's down to hours!
Have a great time and make sure to post all details!
Hmmm... is it 12 hours? That's only 1/2 a day!
Go get ready now girls!
Thinking of you right now Jen & Glowie! Hoping you're having a great time and you're not peeing your pants!
*smooches*
Heh. Nutz beat me here to say "thinking of you" and "hope you're having a great time".
Oh well.
Me too, I've been sending glowie "get lucky" vibes all night.
Post a Comment