Oh boy. Ummm. Where do I start? Hmmm. Okay. I got to Jen's around 2:30 or shortly before. I tried not to think about where we were actually, like, going. I panicked a few times at her house. I'd like to say though that I'm pretty proud of myself. My hands were shaking pretty badly so I was worried that my whole body would be shaking by the time we got to the concert. We got in the car and I think I said something like, "I actually feel pretty calm right now. *pause* heh. Probably until we get out of the car." We parked the car and walked across the street and saw the line. Then we saw Shannon (the drummer. Jared's brother). Jen said, "Is that..." I said, "Shannon. Yes." And then my knees gave out and I almost fell down. The reality of the situation was back again and hitting me full force. We weren't as close to the stage as I would have liked to be but we were pretty close. He climbed stuff and stage dived and jumped off of balconies. At one point, he spit up into the air and I swooned. I just think that's so hot. He's beautiful. I almost fell a few times but I'm proud to say that I did not. He looked, sounded and acted perfectly. He didn't fall in love with me but as Jen mentioned, it was really just too hectic and he didn't really get a chance to appreciate me. So yeah, that must be it. *grin* He said towards the end of the show, "Whoever pulled my dick off before, I'd like it back." Or something along those lines. I, of course, screamed, "I'll take it!" heh. Then he mentioned that they'd be signing stuff in the back. Jen and I went back and I stood at the table. AT the table. A few minutes later, there they were. ACROSS THE TABLE. Luckily, people were kind of pushing at me and holding me up against the table. Because otherwise, I'm positive that I would have fallen. Jared was standing right in front of me. Literally like a foot or two away. So not only were we breathing the same air we were actually like sharing air. I was probably inhaling his exhales for several minutes. I said, "I love you" a few times but I don't think it was really audible. He smiled at me. I giggled. I asked him if I could take his picture. He smiled at me again and said, "Aww. I'm sorry. We can't do that." (Jen later said this was probably a misunderstanding and he probably thought I meant a picture of me and him. Which would have been fabulous but there were too many people there so that's not actually what I meant.) So I bought a t-shirt and Jen and I each got a wristband. They signed them and we had to back away from the table. We went to get a drink and then came back. And I stared at him. I just stood there and stared at him. Somebody gave them something, dog tags or something, and Jared was opening the plastic baggie thing that it was in with his teeth. I was looking at him and swooning because he is so impossibly fucking beautiful and he looked up at me. So I looked away. *snort* I'm such a loser. But wait, it gets worse. Everybody started clearing out and Jen said, "Go shake his hand and say (something - I didn't hear what she said)." I'm like, "Wait. Say what?" She's like, "just whatever." Okay. So I walk up to him. He smiles. I put my hand out. He shakes it, and says real cute-like "hi. How you doing?" He's saying this as he's squeezing my hand. I giggled and smiled and said something like, "mrembalabolam." So we let go and I turned around to Jen. I'm kind of like rolling my eyes in my mind. What a fucking idiot. *snort* So that reminded me of this.
"You know how sometimes the last sentence you said, like, echoes in your brain? And it just keeps sounding stupider? And you have to say something else just to make it stop?" Some guy tried hitting on me but I told him I was in love with Jared Leto. His friend said, "Oh jeez. He's (Jared) over there and he's (his friend) is right here." I smiled and said "aww" and walked over to Jen at the bar. There was a gorgeous blonde guy there. He was tall and had long blonde hair and even Jen thought he was hot so you know he was hot because Jen doesn't like guys with long hair. Under different circumstances (like I'm getting married in two weeks and Jared Leto was in the building), I might have hit on him. Another thing of note... There was this guy standing beside us sort of almost in front of Jen a few times. He was tall and he kept going away and coming back. During a quiet moment he said, "You fucking suck! Bring on Seether!" I wanted to kill him. I said, "Fuck you you fucking asshole. Why don't you move so people who actually want to see the show can see? You motherfucker." Jen put her arm up to hold me back. We're not sure if he heard me. Then when we were back at the table (before the hand-shaking incident), he came back. He stood at the table. He didn't say anything to them or buy anything. He was just like looking at them. So I said, "What the fuck are you doing here, asshole?" We're not sure if he heard that either. So after they went away, I looked at my shirt. They all sign with a symbol. It occurs to me that somebody, I think Shannon, signed my shirt twice and Jared didn't sign it at all. *pout* So next time, I'm wearing it and I'm having him sign right over my heart. I'm very happy to say that I remain totally in love with him. Probably more so.
He wore this:
21 comments:
That was so fucking funny when you mumbled at him. I wish I could have heard it. You're so cute.
Mmmmm. Hot blonde guy. Mmmmm.
I can't wait 'til next time!!
Woooooooo!
I sat here reading this with the biggest stupid grin on my face. I am so happy you met him, you touched him, you breathed his air.
I am SOOOOOOO happy for you, Luv.
You are so. cute.
So glad you had a good time.
rotflmao....you funny girl! I am glad you got to *swoon* and *mumble* your luv!
Again, sounds like you had a great time. I'm very happy that you got to touch your love.
*smooch*
Awwww... how cute! I was grinning as I read this too!
So glad you had a great time!
You are so cute.
Just like augie, I sat here with a grin on my face while reading. I am so happy that you not only got to see him, touch him and breathe his air, but most importantly, you are still in love with him.
Hope you get to do this again, soon.
Thank you all for humoring me. *smooches*
And yes, Jen, definitely next time. I wouldn't miss it. In fact, as soon as I get my voice back, I'm asking Shawn if he wants to go see them in Vegas. Or if he wants to, like, gamble or something while I go out for a few hourse. *grin* He's got a hold on me like nobody else ever could. And before they come back to Cleveland, please do some research on the bowling alleys.
As an aside, one of my two football boyfriends (Plaxico Burress is another one and he's been doing pretty well in New York. Neeither of which play for Pittsburgh and neither of which even come close to the love of my life, Jared), Lavar Arrington, is doing very well tonight.
I'm happy you mt and him and mumbled at him...I am still very confused over who him is.
Who are we talking about? (Really. I don't know. I know you were very excited to go to a concert. That much I know.)
Yay for you. I love it when you beam and smile.
umm. He's all over my blog. Seriously. Has been all over it for a month.
Like everyone, I read your account with a huge grin on my face and LMAO at you mumbling at him. I would have done the same thing. How awesome that you actually got to meet him and shake his hand. So cool Glowie!!!!!
*gigglesnort*
Glad you had a good time.
Wow, hon. That sounds like an absolutely fucking great day.
Congrats for meeting and swooning and TOUCHING!!!!!!!!!
I keep swooning. I have to listen to his CDs because I can't stand not hearing him. *sigh*
Glowie and Jared sitting in a tree
M-U-M-BL-I-N-G!
*smooch*
Glad you had so much fun.
Glad you had a great time!
btw - Catt left you a post on that other place.
LOL @ Coco. *smooch*
Thanks, momma. I'll go see.
Yes, yes. I have seem him all over your blog. He is a rock star?
Maybe this will help ring a few bells for you, my sweet Monsty Doll. *grin* *smooch*
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001467/
You know, with anybody else, I ignore that question.
Post a Comment