Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I found a fitting quote today

and I wanted to save it somewhere. So I found a file that I had, at some point, been saving quotes to. Here are some of them:

"What worries me the most is that most men are so weak. Because of that they act like they don't care and like machos - because they are too fragile inside. They're scared of confrontation and afraid of so many things." -- Salma Hayek

"My idea of feminism is self-determination, and it's very open-ended: every woman has the right to become herself, and do whatever she needs to do. " -- Ani DiFranco

"Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated."-- Lamartine.

"Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way... that is not easy." -- Aristotle

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt


and the one I found today:

"But, I think it's an indefinable thing. Really, it's just I kind of get obsessed with something – I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing – and I just go with it." – Jared Leto

22 comments:

Schnookie said...

Oooooooooooh, maybe he's obsessed with you now *giggle*

Nice quotes Glowie. *smooch*

Glowie said...

heh. He was talking about something totally different, how he splits his time between movies and music.

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

nooo...you're supposed to say, well of course duh?

He should be obsessed with you, you cutie patootie.

*smooch* *poke*

Sonya said...

Of course you ended them with Jared.

*giggles*

Jen said...

How weird. I was going to start a quote thread on my blog today, but I only had one that I wanted to write. Heh. I'll just write it here. It's from a 311 song.

"If there's a shadow in your life, then there's sunshine."

Zombs said...

Glow? Do you have pictures of him in your locker too? :)

Smooch-miss you all!

mm said...

I like the quotes. I've got several quote pages bookmarked and love to go through them. Now if only I could come up with my own good quote!

yvonne said...

Looks like you and Jared are kindred spirits. *smooch*

Glowie said...

If I had a locker, his picture would totally cover it.

Schnookie said...

Wow Jen, I really like that quote. I've printed it up and put it beside my computer along with the other quote that helps me get through my nicotine cravings:

"Don't give up what you want the most for something you want at the moment".

Jen said...

*smooch* Nookie. I like your quote too.

Glowie? I'm loving the new icon. *smooch*

Glowie said...

I emailed you. Are you ignoring me?

Jen said...

*ignores glow*

Did you guys hear something? *grin*

Glowie said...

Smartass. *smoooooooch*

mm said...

OMH! I LOVE the icon thingy! Jared in action! I want to *swoon* but out of respect for you I shall refrain.

Glowie said...

oh honey, it's impossible not to swoon. Feel free. Just stand back a little when you do. *wink*

mm said...

*takes a few steps back*

*swoon*

Immunegirl said...

*smooooooch* Glowpop. Nice quotes. :)

Coco said...

Glowie's gonna beat me up, but Jared does nothing for me. Zilch. Zip. Not the slightest crotch tingle.

I did, however, like the Aristotle quote a lot.

Glowie said...

That's okay, Coco. One less person I have to share him with. *smooch*

*smoooooooch* Iggy

*smooches all around*

It's Friday. I'm bored. Somebody play a game or something somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I have always liked that teabag quote.

When I lived in my apartment, I had Steve Sax posters in my closet. I used to love him so much.

Glowie said...

*goes to google Steve Sax*