Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A few pictures





45 comments:

mtw said...

Oooh, I get to be the first to comment. Glowie, you look beautiful! Sorry, I missed the wedding. Good luck to you guys! :-)

Bravie said...

*sniff* both of you ar beautiful and you make a beautiful couple. I'm so glad that we got to watch you on your special day.
I love you.
*smooch*

lights said...

Beauuuutiful Bride! Groom's kinda cute too. *wink*

I did get to see your wedding yesterday morning. Run on over to my blog to read about the valliant attempt I made to watch it live.

Congrats sweetie! You two make a lovely couple.

Breezy said...

Wow!!!! Great pics! *smooch* You look beautiful!

Sonya said...

I watched it online. Rose even posted it. You looked so beautiful. Yall are a great looking couple.

*smooch*

momma said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Ya'll are entirely too cute together.

Schnookie said...

OMH! That first picture of you is absolutely gorgeous! *sniffle* The pics of you and Shawn are beautiful. So perfect! *sniffle*

11 more days! WOOHOO!!!!

Jen said...

Oh honey. You look so wonderful. Love, love, love that last pic of you and Shawn. So cute.
I love you!

Glowie said...

I don't know why that gray strip is at the bottom of those two. hmm.

Thank you all. *smooches*

Coco said...

You look great! Congratulations!

I finally got to see the wedding and it was wonderful! You guys were cute and funny!

Hope you're enjoying married life.

Immunegirl said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Congratulations, best wishes, good luck and YAY!!!!

*smooches* :)

thndrkttn said...

Perfectly stunning and thanks to Carey for pointing me to Rose's blog, I was able to watch it as well. I cried!! And I loved it when the officiant asked you what your last name was :)

Congrats!

P.S. Wwhile I was watching I kept thinking, man, she has a nice tan!

mm said...

Well, being late to this party, everyone's taken all the good words...beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, stunning, great. *sigh*

Ooh! Fantastic! That's how you look!

In all seriousness, you looked every bit as beautiful as I thought you would. Congrats and *smooches*!

Glowie said...

I guess you didn't expect much then, MM. *grin*

*smooch*

~Nutz said...

Gorgeous!

*sobs* I love weddings!

Thank you for sharing your day with us! I wish you infinite happiness!

Schnookie said...

*WHACKS* Glowie!!!!

Who did your make-up? Is it BM's? I LOVE the color of your lipstick. *smooooooooch* Who did your hair? It's stunning!!!!

Glowie said...

Nookie! Why are you whacking me? *pout*

It's not BMs. I got my hair and make-up done at the salon in our hotel. Christoph's Salon. Lawrence did my hair. I loved him to.death. He is thinking about proposing to his girlfriend and wanted to know if it was too soon (six months). He also told me that he runs into Jared Leto very often in a bunch of different casinos. He said if he ran into him on Saturday, he would send him up to my room. I guess he did not see him. *pout* I don't remember the chica's name that did my hair. She was pretty and "loves" my lips. *grin*

Schnookie said...

Lawrence sounds like a hoot!

You do have lovely lips. Very smoochable *grin*

They did a fabulous job on your hair and make-up.

mm said...

You're such a brat. I knew you'd look wonderful, and you did! I let DH take a little peek and he agreed that you looked beautiful, and even said you had a great rack. So there!

Glowie said...

LOL. That's funny. *blush*

Seana said...

Aw. You and Mr. Glow look great. Thank-you so much for letting us share the day online.

Congratulations again.

Sonya said...

Glowie,

Did you get to see the US Weekly Jared pic I posted for you before you left town? If not go down my archieves and it is title Jared Leto for Glowie or something like that.

*hugs*

Glowie said...

just looked Sonya. I didn't get a chance before. Thanks.

Sonya said...

I seen your comment.

*smiles*

Monstah said...

Glow Pop!!!!!!! Stunning! You are a most elegant, beautiful bride! Shawn is one lucky man. Thank you sooooooooo much for posting them! *smoooooch* You are beautiful. What a wonderful smile!

arkie said...

Glowie, you look so beautiful! Thanks for letting us share your special day. I lvoed watching the wedding. Wishing you & Shawn many, many years of happiness.

Zombs said...

Glow it was a great wedding! I saw it!

Here is something I learned: You always said you were called Glow in real life and now it hit me why. Your real name! Zombs is a little slow these days.

Welly anyway, I am glad you had a great time. That dress is gorgeous. I think you looked stunning! Will you be wearing the dress to the reception as well? Did you get any gambling coupons at the chapel? Did you gamble that night in your dress?

Oh and Glow you are so.not.fat.

yvonne said...

*sniff* And now I cry AGAIN.

I cried on Saturday watching the wedding live. I cried when I downloaded it and watched it a second time.

I'm crying now because you are so beautiful and look so happy. I wish for you years of happiness.

*smooch*

Aislinn Sirk said...

aawww, so beautiful. Both of you are all glowy like!

gothmog said...

congrats! the only thing that wedding was missing was a violinist. :)

you? are beautiful.

HistoryDetective said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing the whole event with all of us. I enjoyed watching the ceremony.

Glowie said...

G? Is that you? *pokes G to see if it's really him*

dragonflies said...

Congrats Glow! You both look so happy

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, Glowie, you're so beautiful!!

Congrats! I have been unable to watch yet. Busy lives suck!

jenbeauty said...

GORGOUS!! Both you guys look fabulous...and I cried when I watched your video!

CONGRATULATIONS!

gothmog said...

*poke*

No poke-backs.

(my kids' favorite game)

Glowie said...

Yay! It is you! *smooches G*

*glares at Augie* just in case she's looking

Schnookie said...

I keep coming back here to look at the pics *sniffle*

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

Jennifer said...

You look so beautiful! I watched your wedding Saturday night around 11:00 because I had a brain fart and only remembered it then! It was so fun to watch - thank you for sharing it with us! Congratulations to you both!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Beautiful pictures, the wedding was pretty nice too. Didn't watch it live because I got umm distracted. *grin*

moon said...

I am soooo late-but here's a post wedding *tickle* and many congrats! You both look great, love LOVE that last picture, look at those smiles!

Rose said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombs said...

TOBOGGON RIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glowie said...

ick. The more I look at this, the more I really don't like that second picture. Shouldn't have posted that one.

Thanks everyone! *smooches all around*

ilse said...

Conga Rats, Glowie, and here's to many many great years together!

You and him, I mean. Not me and you. Although that has its appeals, too.

Cheers! *raises glass*