Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Even Shannon knows that his brother is beautiful




He's not only a good drummer, he's an excellent photographer. He took these pictures of my beloved:







Kudos for Shannon. Oh. He also took that bathtub picture that I posted before.

These posts are really just for my viewing pleasure. *grin* *swoon* *sigh*

12 comments:

~Nutz said...

You're so goddamn cute!

Jen said...

I love that bathtub pic. And I love all these pics. And I love you.

Glowie said...

*grin*

*smooch*

jenbeauty said...

Oh man both are so f'in hot!

Sonya said...

They are hotties!

Schnookie said...

Those are fantastic pics of him. He is yummy.

Glowie said...

Back off, Nookie.

*grin*

Schnookie said...

LOL. Don't worry Glowie. I wouldn't dream of moving in on your man.

Glowie said...

I should hope not. *grin*

Those eyes kill me. *swoon*

HistoryDetective said...

You convinced me that I need to start posting eye candy on my blog. One guess who I started with!

Glowie said...

Woo hoo! *going to HD's blog*

Glowie said...

*sigh* I broke my moving icon. *pout*