Friday, November 11, 2005

Carey's dad

Carey called me (and left me a message, I didn't answer it in time) a little after 4:00 (1:00 her time). She said that the surgery went smoothly and according to planned with no problems. They were taking him up to ICU and, of course, wouldn't know anything until he woke up. She asked if there was any way I could let people know. I figured this would be the best way to let everybody know.

*hugs* for Carey. My thoughts remain with you and your family. I love you, Sunshine.

15 comments:

mm said...

*whew* I was holding my breath until the very last word. Thanks Glow, and please pass on my love, when you talk to her!

arkie said...

Thanks, Glowie.

*hugs* for Carey.

Monstah said...

Great news! I have been thinking about the mayor all day.

Coco said...

That's fabulous. Give her a big *smooch* over the phone for us!

Jen said...

Thanks for telling us, sweets.

*big hugs* to Carey.

Love you both.

Zombs said...

Thanks Glowie! I am glad everything is ok.

Immunegirl said...

Great news!! Thanks for letting us know Glowpop! :)

((hugs)) and *smooches* to Carey

Buggy said...

Thanks for the update!

Big Love to Carey and family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Great News!

momma said...

Hooray!

Thanks Carey and Glowbug for letting us know.

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

{{ Hugs }} for Carey, that sounds like good news. *smooch* for Glowpoke.

~Nutz said...

Good news!

Thanks for letting us know Glowie.

Seana said...

That's a relief!

Thank-you for updating us, Glow!

lights said...

Hey Glow! Now I'm doubly glad that I found your blog. I've been thinking of Carey and her family all weekend. I'm so relieved to hear that things went well.

yvonne said...

Thanks for the update, Glow Pop.