1) My uncle once: accidentally lost our German Shepard when I was very young.
2) Never in my life: I try to never say never
3) When I was five: we moved into the house where all of my fondest childhood memories took place.
4)High school was: fucked up.
5) Fire is: comforting when controlled and devastating when it’s not.
6) I once saw: the dial on my radio station change when nobody visible was changing it.
7) There’s this woman I know who: has this amazing way of making me smile.
8) Once, at a bar: oh boy. I don’t even know where to go with this. I’ve done lots of things in bars.
9) By noon I’m usually: bored out of my mind. Unless it’s a weekend, then I’m just waking up.
10) Last night: I had horrible stomach pains and DF almost wanted to take me to the emergency room.
11) If I only had: a million dollars, I’d be able to do work that I care about.
12) Next time I go to church: Ha! LOL. Oh sorry. Ummm….somebody will be getting married.
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: the end.
14) What worries me most: is disappointing the people I love.
15) When I turn my head left: I see my boss, sitting at her desk, staring at me and wondering why I’m looking at her.
16) When I turn my head right: I have a pinchy pain on the left side of my neck.
17) You know I’m lying when: I giggle.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: is my innocence. *shrug* Or cool eighties music. Yeah, that’s more like it.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: killed off.
20) By this time next year: I hope to be in a better place physically, mentally, and financially.
21) I have a hard time understanding: the way people think.
22) You know I like you if: oh trust me, you know. Come on. I mean, I like almost everybody at least a little bit.
23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: My parents for always standing behind my decisions and always supporting me.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: walk into a bar. Huh? *blink* *head tilt*
25) Take my advice, never: take a bite of a club sandwich without taking out the toothpick first.
26) My ideal breakfast is: Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and blueberries and whipped cream.
27) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: a PovertyNeck Hillbillies show.
28) Why doesn’t everyone: hurry up and buy Bona Roba’s album. *grin*
29) If you spend the night at my house: you better like cats and pet my dog.
30) I’d stop my wedding: if Bobby Jon showed up on a white horse.
31) The world could do without: war.
32) My favorite blonde is: Deborah Harry.
33) If I do anything well, it’s: beyond me what it is.
34) And by the way: my underwear and bra do not match today and it is causing me to be nervous and fidgety.
35) The last time I was drunk, I: probably upset somebody at some point about something.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heh. I thought for sure that your answer to #28 would have been "just agree with me" *grin*
I love #30. Would he be wearing his Jesus tunic?
*smoochies*
#29. How about if I like your dog and pet your cat.
What?
I love animals, when can I come visit???
Oh and the last time I got drunk was Monday night and I ran into the sliding glass door at my neighbors. She is a good housekeeper, damn that window was clean.
did you get video of that? I wanna see.
Post a Comment