"...and imagine you're a girl just trying to finally come clean knowing full well they'd prefer you
were dirty and smiling" -- ani difranco
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Pea Soup
So the pink was driving me batty. I'm not really a pink type person. I try to wear pink sometimes but I don't want my blog to be pink. blech. So Jen says it looks like pea soup. Ah well. I don't like pea soup either. I may have to change it again.
8 comments:
Hows about a nice blue? I like blue.
*sigh* I want to ride on this one for at least a day. I might decide I like it. *kick*
Old people smell like pea soup.
(Hi Glow Pop! I have missed you! And Stah love, you need to red flag your blog address.)
Monsty! I *heart* you!
Does it look like pea soup to you?
G-Well, I don't like it, so change it. *kick*
M-Didn't Bunkers give it to you? *sigh* She was drunk, she must've messed it up. Red flag in un minuto.
I like blue too. Or purple.
And I'm gonna make my own blog too.
Blue, eh? *sigh* okay.
Yay new bloggy!
*sigh* It's too blue now.
Post a Comment