So as I was reading Knockers' blog, I realized that I still need to get another Lance Armstrong Live Strong rubber bracelet. I looked at the site. They are 10 for $10, 100 for $100, and 1200 for $1200. hmmm. I really only need one. Maybe two. My old one snapped so it became a cat toy. I think Soda Pop played with it so much that he weakened it and that's why it snapped. I don't think they're supposed to snap otherwise. He also stole a purple one I had. It says (said?) "hope". I don't know where he put it. He doesn't like the blue one that says "be strong" too much. Anyway. What am I going to do with 10 Live Strong bracelets? Anybody want one?
Oh. They also have fleece blankets on that site. I have a strange urge to buy one. Maybe two. I love blankies. Now if they had a mug, I'd be in real trouble. I have boxes and boxes of coffee mugs and travel mugs that I haven't unpacked because there's nowhere to put them.
I think I will spend my afternoon reading up on Lance Armstrong. All my work here is done. *snort*
Friday, July 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You could give one to me, but it would just either sit around and collect dust, or I would throw it away because I don't wear bracelets. *grin*
*squinty eyes* Then why would I give one to you? I'm mailing you a gelati. Please don't throw that away. I get to pick the flavor right? How about .... Mango! *slaps ass*
I'm done reading about Lance Armstrong now. 3 hours and 15 minutes to go. *sigh*
I probably wouldn't throw it away. Actually, I would probably have the smoochy monkey that you gave to me wear it as a necklace. :) I'm talking about the bracelet, not the gelati. *snort*
I would love Mango! *slaps ass*
There is no suspense, Lance will win, Lance always wins!
I enjoy coffe mugs, but for braclets I perfer silver, or gold.
*hehehe*
Post a Comment