I'm not sure I would call it the good stuff. As another friend of ours put it. She watched as her house burned down. I think that is a fair assesment for some. for the rest, we pick up the pieces and try to rebuild.
The TicTac blue is my favorite, but that is already used by G, and you want to be original, yes? So, I like either the Rounders (original) or the green TicTac.
Gothmog?!?!?! Holy crap! This is weird...I was wondering where you had been and all of a sudden...WHAM! Here you are. How cool.
Bribery, huh? I have a Coke, a Reeses peanut butter cup, 73 paper clips, a purple pen, a red pen, a black pen, a yellow highlighter and a pink highlighter. What would you like???
60 comments:
Sweetie, don't you know shit happens every day. Or, at least, it does if you take your Metamucil.
I'm not sure I would call it the good stuff.
As another friend of ours put it. She watched as her house burned down. I think that is a fair assesment for some.
for the rest, we pick up the pieces and try to rebuild.
No. It certainly isn't *good*. I didn't mean it that way, of course.
Disaster relief?
Damn this is one blue blog! (I keed I keed).
As for that other stuff? I haven't formed my opinion yet. But I'm mad it happened on a Sunday too. *grin*
Jen! I am going to try a different blue. Stay tuned.
I like the color, but there is a lot of it. I don't, however, like the orange. Orange and blue? what were they thinking?
That reminds me of a line on QAF where one of the characters said "Orange is the new blue" and that made me laugh heartily.
I'm having a rambling day again. Couldja tell?
*stays tuned to the Glowie network*
Ah! Perfect! I love it. Don't change a thing. :D
So this is good now? whew. I was wondering when I was going to please you. *smooch*
hmm. I'm not sure I like it though.
I am pleased. However, I will go and look at the other templates and see if there is another suitable one, since you don't like this one. *rolls eyes*
*smooch*
The TicTac blue is my favorite, but that is already used by G, and you want to be original, yes? So, I like either the Rounders (original) or the green TicTac.
But I like this one you have now. :)
LOL. "What are you even talking about?"
I like the Rounders too. It's not really blue though so I didn't think you'd approve. I'll ride this one for a bit and see how I like it.
I'm talking about blog templates. Or chapstick and ham. I forget.
I should have been more clear. I like blue, or green that does not resemble pea soup.
Ack! while the blue fits the shit post, I think it's a bit too....umm...smurfy. *grin*
Now, would someone introduce me to everyone?
Hi Momma,
Glowie=Glow you might know her from RTVW
I only do one introduction per day.
Thank you Carey.
*rolls eyes*
Her? I know. Its Jen I cannot figure out.
Fine, momma! *goes off in a huff to change template yet again* There.
I.am.NOT.changing.it.again. I don't care who doesn't like it.
*sticks out tongue*
*checks Jen-approved list of templates*
Yes, this will do fine.
Momma- I am the person that everyone else aspires to be. That should clear it right up, no? *snort*
Jen <--- feels like being mysterious (and a little pissed at her "friends" for not talking about her more. Hmph.)
(here's a hint: I'm from RTVW too. :D)
Ack...am I gonna have to go thru a RTVW Bloggers Anonymous list or something? Yeeps.
quit your whining already, Jen. *rolls eyes*
You won't find my blog... I'm mysterious.
*evil laughter*
yay! I'm using Jen's favorite.
And momma? I know who Jen is. I can be bribed, you know...
Gothmog?!?!?! Holy crap! This is weird...I was wondering where you had been and all of a sudden...WHAM! Here you are. How cool.
Bribery, huh? I have a Coke, a Reeses peanut butter cup, 73 paper clips, a purple pen, a red pen, a black pen, a yellow highlighter and a pink highlighter. What would you like???
Well if Goth is going to post, I might as well too...
Momma, Jen is a SupahStah!
G-honey! Hi! Augie and I were just talking about you. She says you love her more because I am a ho. Or something like that.
Dweeze! Oh my goodness. *smooch*
Dweeze!
Okay, I'm officially jealous of Glowie. She has Silver here, and Dweeze, and Goth.
My lonely little new blog is over there somewhere..
*pout*
I posted at your place too, Momma.
yeah well none of you are posting at mine...like I said talking to myself!!!
*smooches*
G! Hey! Are you back from your high-ate-us? :) *smooch*
Hi Dweeze! Hi other Jen!
umm, MinnieMouse? "what are you even talking about?" Check your bloggy again, dearie. *smooch*
all tempting offers, Momma, but I'm going to have to pass. I was hoping for something silver.
*giggles* a glowie...*smooch* back hun!
LOL. What? I thought for sure you'd go for the peanut butter cups.
G, I can't express how happy I am to see you. *sa mooch*
Hi everyone! GM and Dweeze! How you doin'?
*smooch*
Augie! Thank goodness you are here. whew.
*nods* very witty *continues nodding*
Ah ha! I know who Jen is....
Augie!
Ok, fess up, girl. where's your blog.
Which Jen, Momma? There's 2 of us here now. *snicker*
Can I have a peanut butter cup, please? Oh, and 22 paper clips. As long as they're the smooth kind. Thanks.
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see, one of you is Minnie Mouse - which I think is beautiful - and the other Jen is quite silvery and cute!
*hands out PB cups to all*
1,2,3,4..oh crap! I'm out of smooth colored paper clips. Will silver smooth ones be okay?
*drinks off Carey*
*pours drink on Carey*
Good sleuthing Momma. *smooch*
I will come play on your blog soon.
--SilverStar (just in case you were thinking I was Silvergirl. LOL)
LOL - I figured out the Star part when Glowie mentioned SupahStah. Which led me to AgStah. And ... there you have it.
Now, are the drinks on or off Carey? Can I have both?
well the drinks are on her, so I've been drinking them off of her. And Jen keeps dumping more on.
pssst...I think they want to get me drunk again.
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Augie doesn't have a blog. Hmmm. Should we even talk to her?
*licks Carey some more*
*whispers* Dweeze? who is this Augie person? She's all anon...anom...mysterious and stuff.
getting a bit drunk here! *licks* carey!
oh and dweeze...I miss you hun!
Is ok to link everyone...glow, carey...jen....momma????
I don't have a public blog, so no linkey. :)
Link away, Jen.
lick away too. *grin*
psst- I think she's linking you to a murder. Prof. Plum, in the conservatory, with the candle stick. How could you?
Mango!
lol...where do we bury him?
All this linking and licking is making me a happy momma. And you know what they say, when momma's happy, everybody's happy!
I thought it was:
"When you're good to Momma, Momma's good to you."
OtherMom,
That's just another version ;)
Of course, there's always - when momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Which could kill some of the grammar folks.
Link to me baby!
I just wanted to pop by and say *poke* tell me. *giggle*
*cstl*
Well since everybody else is posting ...
Look! It's Tech!
Post a Comment