Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bloggy Linky

Please let me know if I can link you. Thank you.

Carey seems confident that I will be able to do it.

20 comments:

Monstah said...

You may link me...if you can do it. (challange!)

HistoryDetective said...

Do unto others...
I already linked you, so how can I say no?
Besides, I'm a DAW. I like to have my link all over.

Jen said...

No tanks. :)

momma said...

Of course you can link to me...and I know if I can figure it out, you can too!

Immunegirl said...

You are welcome to link me, if you'd like. May I link you?

Glowie said...

okay. Cool.

Monsty, I'll have to see if my capabilities allow me to do it. They are very limited.

HD, yeah. I was gonna do you anyway. *grin*

Jen, got it. I will add you. :)

Momma, It remains to be seen. I am going to try it in a few minutes.

Iggy, yes, of course you may link me.

HistoryDetective said...

I always knew that you wanted to link me all over.
*smooch*

Bravie said...

Well, I suppose it's okay. For now.

Alice said...

Yes. I hope peeps don't mind that I link to them without asking.

jenbeauty said...

link away!!

gothmog said...

you can link me. And I gotta update my own links. Probably when I get back from my trip next week.

Anonymous said...

Okay by me. I like when people ask, but I don't mind when my buddies link.

Hope no one is offended that I don't have any links.

Monstah said...

linkie winkie doo.

(I have been around a baby all day, can you tell?)

*schhhhhmoooooch!*

Did you do it yet?

yvonne said...

Link away, Glow Pop. And could you please tell Buggy I'm offended she doesn't link. :-)

Monstah said...

I heard Buggy links after a few drinks.

(What is the link hold up, Glow Pop?)

Glowie said...

Monsty! What do you mean? I did some of the linkies the other day. Now? I will finish them. Or maybe not now. Maybe tomorrow. It's getting all late and stuff.

For those of you who asked, yes, you may link me. *smooches*

momma said...

Excuse me, Glowbug? We need an update on sleeping late and the new coulda-bought-a-new-car bed.

Dweeze said...

Feel free, as long as my link is bigger and wider than anyone else's.

Syren said...

You can *link* me.

Schnookie said...

Hiya Glow! You, and anyone else that wants to, can link me.
*smooch*