Wednesday, June 29, 2005
wow
Sometimes it's so unexpected to get such a nice surprise. I mean, I know Buggy is wonderful. I know she does and says nice things. So I'm not sure why I was so surprised by it today. By the time we said our goodbyes, I had a tear in my eye. I was truly touched. I've been feeling really out of sorts for a couple days. She just said exactly the right things today. She nice, the Buggy. I feel better after our chat. I feel a little lifted. I wanted my first post in my first "public" blog to be a tribute to the wonderfulness that is Buggy. Thank you. You are a beautiful person and a wonderful friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!
I can't believe I didn't see this til now.
Thanks, Babe!
I'm glad I made you feel better.
But I think I was wrong, since I think I'm gonna do what I told you not to do.
I'm sorry.
*HUGS*
No. Thank YOU.
I glanced just now. I see where you're coming from. Don't apologize, ya goof. *smooch*
Post a Comment